K-12|Private

Bad
Good

Our children deserve better.... A statement of faith involving spirituality - understandable. A statement you must sign promising that you attend a church- intrusive and ridiculous. Veritas should strive to earn the opportunity for our amazing children to attend their school - not the other way around. No wonder we hear of so many leaving this school!

Veritas has been a great place for my family to strike a balance between homeschooling and classroom time. The model works well for my 4 children and allows our family a lifestyle that we are so thankful for. The academics are very strong. I love knowing my children are receiving a Classical education, while the UMS model is building into them excellent time- and energy-management skills. I know my children will be well-prepared for whatever comes their way. Veritas has been a great blessing to our family.

Veritas' model creates students with the perspective, passion, and intellectual arsenal to change the world for the glory of God. Its University Model approach prepares students for the time-management and work expectations of college, and its Classical Christian Model provides a forever-underestimated emphasis on a rhetorical understanding of worldviews and argumentation to equip students with the ability to defend their faith. As a graduate from the school (2012), I have seen it grow under the incorruptible character of the founding families and director Jef Fowler. They truly think of the future of each student in their leadership and educational policies - usually with the result of challenging students to push farther and reach higher for their goals. This school will revolutionize the private school model in central Texas. I am sure of it.

Veritas Academy is truly unique! The Christian foundation, classical approach, an University model has served our family well for what will be our 7th consecutive year. We now have one in each school, Grammar, Logic, and Rhetoric, and are looking forward to what the new year brings! Veritas Academy has been an incredible blessing for our entire family. Go Defenders!

The academic, leadership, character, athletic, fine arts, and extra-curricular opportunities and instruction are excellent. We appreciate the solid vision and professionalism of the staff at Veritas. Our three kids (grades 12th, 9th, 4th) are well-rounded, independent, and confident. Veritas is a great training ground for them.

Teaching within a Christian worldview is so important to us as we not only want our children to excel academically, of which Veritas has high standards, but also within the worldview of what Christ wants us to do in our daily lives. Veritas provides both, while partnering with parents in the education of their children.

Veritas is an amazing community where the parents are supported in their primary role as teacher to their children. I am consistently saying that I feel like I should be paying tuition, as the school provides so many resources to parents in true partnership fashion. I also feel so in touch with my childrens' strengths, weaknesses, etc. and can provide one on one assistance to help them where they are struggling. I appreciate this gift of extra time with them to pour into them!

The leadership of the school and quality of the education are unmatched! There are ample opportunities for community involvement, character development, and parent training. The school truly partners with parents to provide a classical, Christian education. Our family loves it!

My 6th grade and pre-K daughters attend Veritas Academy. It has been a joy to learn alongside my children with its beautiful balance of classroom and home school instruction. We have been extremely pleased with the school's multisensory learning methods for early learning, rich curriculum for all classes, character development, parent/co-teacher support and education, and most of all, for the Christian worldview that is woven into the fabric of the entire school.

My four kids go to Veritas and we are very happy with it. We particularly appreciate the opportunity to work so closely with the faculty and our children as a part of the university school model.

Last modified Veritas Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-12