Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (6 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (6 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (5 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (5 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (6 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (3 responses)

Posted May 13, 2016
I love the discipline, commitment and pursuit of academic excellence we see on the teachers, staff and PTO members. My daughter attends Harmony for her kinder year right now and she is happy with the classroom environment and I can clearly see her improvement in core subjects. I would recommend Harmony to any parent!

Posted April 26, 2016
We have had a wonderful experience with this campus these last two years, we look forward to next year!

Posted April 23, 2016
Academic and friendly environment Dedicated teachers, helpful staff, professional admins. My kids are happy and learning well

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted April 22, 2016
Ms. Diamond calls to tell me when my son is doing great. It is a great way to reinforce positive behavior and makes our day.

Amount of homework: Just right

Posted April 22, 2016
I am not a huge advocate of homework considering the limited amount of time I have with my son in the evening and the massive about of time he is in school. I would call it just enough but would love for less.

Develops grit: Neutral

Posted April 22, 2016
I honestly wish they were a little tougher on the kids in this respect, and provided more structure and follow up for persistence and a job well done.

Posted April 22, 2016
One of the great school in Austin. My kids going there and we are so happy. Great teachers and great student...

Harmony School of Science - Austin 4

Posted April 22, 2016
Academically, this school deserves 5 stars. The teachers and programs in place are designed to ensure your child succeeds. Teachers make themselves available to provide additional tutoring when needed. The area for improvement is organization. I see where the effort is being made, but many times, important details are shared when it's too late.

Posted October 21, 2015
My both kids are going to this school. This is the 2nd academic year for both of my kids. Teachers are very friendly and understand the needs of students and try to help them to fill the gap by providing extra tutoring. Administrative staff is also really helpful.

Posted September 15, 2015
This is a great school. My son goes to 1st grade at this school. We love this school and his teachers. So far the experience has been very positive at HSS-Austin. Thank you raising responsible citizens.

11800 Stonehollow Dr. Suite 100, Austin, TX  78758
Last modified Harmony School of Science - Austin is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.