Posted April 20, 2014
Cedar Creek offers a wonderful education and a fun, caring community. It's the only school in the Eanes district where you can walk to school.

Posted September 24, 2011
i would like web site of school to keep in touch with grandchildren grades and evevent during school year

Posted March 31, 2010
After having my older child spend five years at an exclusive private school (my younger child tried it for a semester as well), we finally have both children at Cedar Creek. I wish we'd had them there from the beginning. My children are thriving in this amazing community. The teachers staff, and parents are connected, caring, dedicated, and responsive. Someone is always stopping to ask how my children are doing! Both kids are now excited about school and learning. We are happy with the academics (in math, for example, they offer different challenge levels), and the homework is age-appropriate. Socially, we have found the kids open and accepting -- a big change from our previous experience -- and the diversity is great. Cedar Creek is a gem. The principal and teachers have created a special learning environment -- and a true community. I'm grateful our family is a part of it.

Cedar Creek Elementary School 4

Posted February 16, 2010
The academics at Cedar Creek aren't all that special, and they spend too much time on TAKS test, but the school is safe, orderly, and meets the needs of most students. People are generally nice, but there are definitely social groups and some can be petty and unpleasant (with kids and parents). Pros: small size, dedicated teachers, fairly diverse culture, neighborhood feel. Cons: A bit cliquish (parents and kids), too much test prep at the exclusion of meaningful learning, social pressure.

Posted September 16, 2009
I love the communication, excellence and kindness at Cedar Creek. It exceeds my expectations.

Cedar Creek Elementary School 0

Posted August 21, 2009
Cedar Creek is the smallest of the Eanes ISD elementaries, and the best (although all campuses are rated exemplary). Cedar Creek has a friendly, social vibe among parents; a diverse & welcoming group of kids; and above all -- a huge commitment to academic excellence. The teachers take their jobs very seriously but create a happy, nurturing environment as well. Another thing I love is the full time art and music teachers who go above & beyond -- incl. school choir, public art shows, etc. We strongly considered sending our kids to St. Andrew's Episcopal (they were even accepted, etc) but opted to give Cedar Creek a try -- now years later, our 3rd child is still there and we have loved every minute. It's a wholesome, challenging fun environment.

Cedar Creek Elementary School 3

Posted February 10, 2009
A very good school which benefits greatly from the dedication of the parent community to education. The teachers are very good, but not exceptional. As with most schools these days, they are overly concerned with their 'Blue Ribbon' status than on true 'learning'. The principal is dedicated, but willing to sacrifice inspiration for discipline.

Posted November 06, 2008

Posted April 14, 2008
I have one child that completed K through 5th grade and another currently in 4th grade. Both of my kids benefited from exceptional teachers and support staff. Excellent school!

Cedar Creek Elementary School 0

Posted December 11, 2007
This is an excellent school until the 5th grade when the students are forced to jump through hoops to prep for 6th grade. The teaching is focused on gaining high scores on the states TAKS exams.

Cedar Creek Elementary School
3301 Pinnacle Road, Austin, TX  78746
Last modified Cedar Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cedar Creek Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top