Posted October 06, 2014
Very impressed by quality of teachers & staff here. They care very much for their students, and are committed to their success.

Lake Travis Elementary School 1

Posted April 21, 2014
This is school is a zoo! The kids are out of control and under supervised!! This district is as dirty as any other in town by keeping all their money in their more effluent neighboring schools. This school needs so much help there are so amazing teachers but they are few and far between! Shame on you Lake Travis ISD!

Lake Travis Elementary School 1

Posted March 26, 2014
Hate this school! My husband didn't like public school and I fought for my daughter to go because I loved it as a child. This school is cold and uninviting. Believe me when I say your kid is nothing but a number. When my daughter started having a hard time I got tossed around like a Ping pong ball. No one was willing to step up. Then when I put in a transfer request and talked to the admin in charge of that and told him that I was willing to try anything, but how it was handled made a difference on us moving or homeschooling, because I was not willing to jeopardize my daughter's psychological health for their numbers and he said ok. I am in school to be an educator and this school had better believe they have not heard the last of me. If you actually care about where your child goes and you have an option. Do NOT send them here!

Posted April 24, 2010
Great teachers ..they really have made learning fun and intresting for my child

Lake Travis Elementary School 0

Posted September 17, 2009
Great Teachers. Excellent GT program.

Posted September 17, 2009

Posted January 24, 2009

Lake Travis Elementary School 4

Posted November 12, 2008

Lake Travis Elementary School 4

Posted October 24, 2008
New Principal Karen Miller-Kopp has raised enthusiasm and responsiveness significantly and could take this school great places. It is a safe, friendly, supportive school.

Posted October 23, 2008
This school has really good teachers. Last year we had Mrs Seidenberger and she is an awesome -awesome teacher.

Lake Travis Elementary School
15303 Kollmeyer Drive, Austin, TX  78734
Last modified Lake Travis Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lake Travis Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top