Bad
Good

Our daughter just started the 7th grade and she is off to a great start. Last year (her first in middle school) went better than we expected, and we have nothing but great things to say about the teachers and staff we dealt with. We transferred our daughter in so that she could be in the Einstein Jr. program and we are very happy with the decision.

This school is so bad. Ghetto children and teens EVERYWHERE. If you don't smoke weed or cuss every 2 words in a sentence, then you will be an outsider. The principal here will take away your child's education for a day just because they aren't wearing the right type of shoes or laces or anything they feel doesn't follow the dress code. The school officer here is useless. I was bullied here all of 8th grade by a group of ghetto girls and I was the one who got a Terrositic Threat on my record, after they went on both our facebooks without PARENT CONSENT and read post about Pretty Little Liars I made. Over a freakin show. Fights here are frequent so if you don't shape up your kid, you will be sitting in the office with your trouble making child 3/5 times a week. They will threaten your child with going to the officers office( T.A ) and she will do what she did to me without you the parent knowing or allowing it. They removed academic helping programs after school to make room for a new program no one signed up for. And if your kid becomes a hoodrat hooligan here( which you have a 95% chance of happening to ) when they go up to HS ( Crockett) expect 1000X WORSE! DONT GO HERE!

From what I've seen and heard, Bedichek Middle School is one of the best Middle schools in all of the state of Texas. I'm so proud of the students, teachers, and parents. My cousin, Roy Bedichek, would be, too, since the school bears his name. Respectfully yours, Dr. Tom Bedichek, Ft. Worth, Texas

My first experience at Bedichek was during band tryouts this past spring. The teachers seemed capable, the students were friendly and answered questions about activities in an informative manner. I hope the whole Bedichek experience goes that well. Can anyone update me on the "uniforms" situation? What is the dress code? Marge Wood, grandmother

bedichek has changed al lot, it's horrible! The school is run more from uniforms then actual work! Teacher have to constantly stop class to send kids to portable. EVERYTHING you do they make it related to 'gangs'. The color blue or red, mohawks, the rosery from church, ecy. 8th graders wear all black and it's comepletely depressing. I know some who eas taken out of school the entire day because she didn't have the right shoes and her mom couldn't bring her new ones. They took her education away for SHOES.

Bedichek is so cool i just finished my 8th grade year my 3 years were very good all the teachers help alot and it has a big wood shop where you can build stuff and good technology classes wich give you highschool credit i played football coach romero and coach lee do a good job of making us work hard in the field the best thing is the last day of 8th grade where the 8th graders play the staff in football volleyball and basketball i think this is the best school and i will always come back and see the best teachers and coaches o and i forgot !!!!!!!no uniforms!!!!!!!! so just go to bedichek thats mostly it

i loved going to bedichek. great people, great teachers. i also did enjoy learning as much as i did. i moved to paredes my eighth grade year and they werent nearly as educated as bedichek was.

Im a students at Bedichek Middle School and its the best I feel like if they were my real family.

As a former student at Bedichek, it has all come full circle and my 2 children attend there now. I couldn't be more proud of any school then I am Bedichek! I was so apprehensive when it was time to transition from elementary school to middle school, the entire staff at Bedichek have been wonderful to my children for almost 3 years now. I'm going to be very sad when my 8th grade son goes into high school and has to leave behind the great teachers & staff -- especially the Band teachers! What a great group of Band instructors. This school really cares about their students & I'm blessed to have them in my kids lives!

This school is exellent and the principal is amazing we will miss u 07-08 thanks for the support :)

Last modified Bedichek Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.