Parmer Lane Elementary School 1

Posted March 18, 2012
My son attended Parmer Lane from 1st-5th. We were extremely dissatisfied with this school. I would find another school to send my child to. There is not enough supervision on the playground. I am also very dissatisfied with the curriculum and the teaching staff. It is a very poor school in this regard.

Posted April 14, 2010
I have been very dissatisfied with the instructional focus and have deciced to look into alternatives after 4 frustrating years.

Posted February 27, 2009

Parmer Lane Elementary School 4

Posted April 11, 2008
The teachers and staff seem to genuinely care about the students.

Posted January 20, 2008
My girl has been going to the KG program for the past 6 months. We are very pleased with the quality of teaching. We love our teachers at this school. Even thought

Posted April 29, 2006
Academically this school is fine; however, socially, this school is too diverse. We were there for 5 years and progressively saw the school's focus turn to non-English speaking students (there were so many). We wanted a different environment.

Posted August 03, 2005
We've been at Parmer Lane for 1 year and have been very pleased. The PTO is very active and the parents are very involved at Parmer.

Posted February 28, 2005
The only thing that I do not care for is where the school is located. It is right off one of the busiest streets in Austin and during rush hour it is a little dangerous for our kids to walk to school. However, in the neighborhood streets right behind the school they do have a police officer montoring the speed limits. At least they are making the effort to make it safe for our children.

Parmer Lane Elementary School
1806 West Parmer Lane, Austin, TX  78727
Last modified Parmer Lane Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Parmer Lane Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top