Dessau Elementary School 5

Posted August 01, 2013
My son attended Dessau Elementary for the first time since moving here from california last year for 3rd grade. I was very pleased with the education, environment & the care he received in the school especially from his teacher Mrs Watson. She was very good to him and was hands on in getting him to where he needed to be.

Dessau Elementary School 3

Posted December 08, 2008
Class sizes are just a little too big and this area of town continues to struggle with the diversity issues as a wide range of races, incomes, and cultures feed into this school. The teachers and staff are friendly and helpful and I have always liked my child's teacher. However, my kids would be in a private school if I could afford it as I feel they are getting behind for lack of attention to their specific needs. For a public school, it is good.

Dessau Elementary School 5

Posted March 23, 2008

Posted December 06, 2006

Dessau Elementary School 3

Posted December 14, 2005

Posted November 25, 2005
Ms. Wakim is an excellent teacher

Posted July 30, 2005
My son attended Dessau Elementary last year for his fourth grade. We're pleased with the education, environment and the care he received in the school.

Dessau Elementary School
1501 Dessau Ridge Lane, Austin, TX  78754
Last modified Dessau Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 3-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Dessau Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top