Bad
Good

I love this school. My sisters, my niece and nephew went to that school. Now my son goes there to kinder and he has learned a lot. He knows how to read 1st grade level. He likes that school too. I like the teacher Mrs.GARZA WOOD.

Only a good school if you dont mind your child being bullied or harassed by teachers and students. They turn a blind eye when it comes out that a teacher is harassing a student. My child has nightmares from all that has happened at this school. This school should be investigated and some of the staff fired.

This is an amazing school ,every child is going to be a good professional in the future . Thanks for all Mrs.Guzman ,Mrs.Eiland ,and all the others teachers .

its a great school with great staff that i personally think should be more ecouraging and more down to earth teaching.

As a teacher, I must commend Mr. Helwig for the tremendous job he has done in turning this school around from nearly unacceptable to exemplerary on the TAKS for the last two years since he has come aboard. He has a solid program that is carried out by a team of hard working teachers. He is truly involved in all classrooms and with all children. The kids are great, and allowing them to realize their potential is a truly great thing to see. Other economically disadvantaged schools struggle to qualify students for charter schools, Graham sends a plethora!

We are going on the 3rd year of our kids going to Graham Elementary and are very proud of our children's accomplishments as much as the schools. Principal Helwig is dedicated to the children's learining as much as he is to his job; their success is a reflection of his. He involves himself in their lives reminding them to 'choose' to have a good day. We are able to meet with him anytime and always feel welcomed. The teachers, cafeteria, and maintenance staff all are doing a great job with the student's by recognizing them as individuals - greeting them and and motivating them to always to show their Scottie Pride by awarding them with a Super Scottie card for excelling behavior. Kids are then recognized by the school and get to exchange their cards for a gift such as a pencil. I observe the students pride and enthusiasm daily.

The faculty members are great and my child has learned a lot since she has been going there. Mrs. Romberg, my daughter's teacher, is a great teacher and I am so glad my child is h-in her class.

Having worked at other public elementary schools I have to say that Graham is by far the best Title I school in Austin ISD. The administration, especially the principal, are involved and visible all over the school. The students are pushed to not just 'get by' but to excel. I am so thrilled to be a part of this campus that is rated exemplary!

I would like to brag how good the staff is along with it's leadership. My daughter has excelled along with so many other students. Mr Helwig and his assistants really love there job and are focused on the students and there learning.

I think that this is an Amazing school. The Principle there, Mr. Helwig is on a first name basis with ALL the kids. The Teachers there go above and beyond for every single child. They have an excellent 'support' system in place to help the children falling behind. They know how to push your kid and they aren't afraid to do it to bring them to their highest level of achievements. I have put 3 kids through Graham, my youngest son is in 5th grade and this is his last yr. I have had nothing but positive experiences with everyone at this school. I will miss them very much!! Go Scotties!! Sincerely, Mrs. Williams

Last modified Graham Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.