Austin, TX

Houston Elementary School 5

Posted September 19, 2011
Great school!! But is not what I really want for my kids.They need more care with their students!!!

Posted May 03, 2010
i like the parent support Mrs Gonzales ,she is a great person,helps parents and provides support in everyway she can.,

Posted April 14, 2010
Best teacher in Austin works there - Maggie Burbo

Houston Elementary School 4

Posted February 13, 2010
My daughter has been in mr. Walpo's pre-k class this year. And he is an extraordinary teacher. She has learned more than i expected of a pre-k class. His dedication to the kids is commendable. Our hat is off to mr. Walpo!

Posted May 01, 2009
My daughter has been to this school for two years now and will not be there next year. This school lacks a lot from discipline to students with behavior issue and parents that just don't care. I have never felt so disappointed in a school as I have for this one. Im just glad that my daughter will no longer be there.

Houston Elementary School 3

Posted August 22, 2005

Houston Elementary School 5

Posted October 25, 2004
This is the 3rd year that my kids have come to Houston Elementary. I think that this school and the teachers are great. Teachers work really hard with students that need that extra push. But overall I think that all students would do very well if ALL parents were more involved at school and at home. And reconizing the needs of your children.

Houston Elementary School 3

Posted March 11, 2004
My two children have been at Houston the past two years and I am thinking of moving them to a differnt school next year. I think we have some teachers who really work hard and are here for the right reason. I have mixed feelings on how much pressure that is placed in the students by the disrtict on standardized test. I think at the third grade level it is sometimes just too much to handle. Overall Houston has been an ok place. But I want my kids to have the best eduacation they could possible have.

Houston Elementary School
5409 Ponciana Drive, Austin, TX  78744
Last modified Houston Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Houston Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top