Austin, TX

Posted January 14, 2014
This school is better than several charter schools I looked at and better than the privite school my child attended before coming here. Never will you see a more dedicated staff.

Joslin Elementary School 4

Posted August 23, 2013
A great little neighborhood school with a wonderful feeling of community. Classes are small compared to area schools, which means that there are more opportunities for teachers to meet individual student needs. Our Music, Art and PE teachers push students beyonnd the basics. We are a "No Place for Hate" campus, so one component of our curriculum is social and emotional learning, which equals a very caring environment.

Posted August 22, 2013
My family &I love Joslin Elementary. All of the teachers, assistants, monitors, volunteers, even custodial staff are excellent at naking you feel welcome and a part of the Jaguar family. I have a 15yr old & 11yr old that both attended Joslin Pre-K - 5th & a 10yr old that has been here since Pre - K & is now entering 4th gr. They have all done exceptionally well in all academic areas due to the dedicated efforts of the teaching staff. This school offers so many specialized programs for children withspecial needs from mhmr to A.I. specialists for Deaf children. I can't explain how excited I was when my daughters came home signing and expressed such eagerness at the opportunity to learn more. I myself went ro Joslin in early 80's and my mother and uncles attended here as well. Joslin Elementary is so much more than just another school to us, it is a huge part of our Family. Go Jaguars!

Posted August 22, 2013
Joslin Elementary school is AWESOME!! The school and class sizes are small, but I know my kids are getting a lot of one on one attention from their teachers. All the teachers my children have had are amazing! They care about my kids and their education. The principal, Jennifer Pace, is amazing!! She really cares about the students and the school! Joslin has a strong PTA and last year they were nominated for PTA of the Year!

Posted May 31, 2013
My daughter attended Joslin from 1st -5th grade. The teachers are so loving & caring. All of them knew her name. The families are a close community. Joslin is small, which means more one on one attention. It also means that it makes it easier for students, staff, & faculty to get to know each other ---- it feels like a family.

Posted August 13, 2012
Wonderful educational community! The school is pretty small, so everyone knows and watches out for each other. Wouldn't want to send my kids anywhere else.

Posted September 20, 2010
great school with great teachers! my son actually likes going to school now... and his grades are up tremendously! that says a lot!

Joslin Elementary School 0

Posted April 17, 2010
my 3 kids all go there its a very very very great school.

Posted September 12, 2008
We transferred our daughter here after a bad Kindergarten RoundUp at her assigned school. We are highly impressed with Joslin in general - teachers, parental involvement, adminstration - everything. It's been a great experience so far.

Joslin Elementary School 0

Posted May 29, 2008
I am not only a parent of a Joslin student but also a teacher myself. I am very pleased with the quality of the teaching and administrative support. The entire school works as a team for the overall good of the students. My child has learned so much and is looking forward to the next school year.

Joslin Elementary School
4500 Manchaca Road, Austin, TX  78745
(512) 414-2094
Last modified Joslin Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Joslin Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top