Bad
Good

My son has gone here since kindergarten and he will be graduating 5th grade this year. It has been an honor being apart of this school community. The teaching staff is unbelievable. Great communication with the office staff. The principals are always greeting parents at the doors. A very small knit family oriented place. When I walk in the school I feel a great feeling knowing my child is safe and enjoying his education at Joslin.

This school is better than several charter schools I looked at and better than the privite school my child attended before coming here. Never will you see a more dedicated staff.

A great little neighborhood school with a wonderful feeling of community. Classes are small compared to area schools, which means that there are more opportunities for teachers to meet individual student needs. Our Music, Art and PE teachers push students beyonnd the basics. We are a "No Place for Hate" campus, so one component of our curriculum is social and emotional learning, which equals a very caring environment.

My family &I love Joslin Elementary. All of the teachers, assistants, monitors, volunteers, even custodial staff are excellent at naking you feel welcome and a part of the Jaguar family. I have a 15yr old & 11yr old that both attended Joslin Pre-K - 5th & a 10yr old that has been here since Pre - K & is now entering 4th gr. They have all done exceptionally well in all academic areas due to the dedicated efforts of the teaching staff. This school offers so many specialized programs for children withspecial needs from mhmr to A.I. specialists for Deaf children. I can't explain how excited I was when my daughters came home signing and expressed such eagerness at the opportunity to learn more. I myself went ro Joslin in early 80's and my mother and uncles attended here as well. Joslin Elementary is so much more than just another school to us, it is a huge part of our Family. Go Jaguars!

Joslin Elementary school is AWESOME!! The school and class sizes are small, but I know my kids are getting a lot of one on one attention from their teachers. All the teachers my children have had are amazing! They care about my kids and their education. The principal, Jennifer Pace, is amazing!! She really cares about the students and the school! Joslin has a strong PTA and last year they were nominated for PTA of the Year!

My daughter attended Joslin from 1st -5th grade. The teachers are so loving & caring. All of them knew her name. The families are a close community. Joslin is small, which means more one on one attention. It also means that it makes it easier for students, staff, & faculty to get to know each other ---- it feels like a family.

Wonderful educational community! The school is pretty small, so everyone knows and watches out for each other. Wouldn't want to send my kids anywhere else.

great school with great teachers! my son actually likes going to school now... and his grades are up tremendously! that says a lot!

my 3 kids all go there its a very very very great school.

We transferred our daughter here after a bad Kindergarten RoundUp at her assigned school. We are highly impressed with Joslin in general - teachers, parental involvement, adminstration - everything. It's been a great experience so far.

Last modified Joslin Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.