Bad
Good

Oak Springs Elementary School 5

Posted May 21, 2009
Last yr was the first time sending my child to school @ Oaksprings,when he started PreK.The teacher he had taught him and the children so good,that this yr when I had to enroll my 4 yr old daughter,I already knew what teacher to send her too.My sons Kinder. teacher also has been good with teaching.I know my son is ahead of where he needs to be for 1st grade next yr.These teachers have a fun but serious way of teaching these children,so they dont get bored or get frustrated in coming to school every morning ready to learn.My kids will be present @ this school till they are off too middle school.I have 2 more children that when they are of age too start PreK , well you can already guess where Ill be sending them.In the future Ill have to worry of finding a good middle school.

Oak Springs Elementary School 5

Posted May 06, 2008
I love this school.They are a great positive influence to the community. The staff is always helpful, and both my daughters love their teachers. They really love their jobs and it shows. I am so happy here, and I look forward to enrolling my yougest daughter when she goes to school

Posted January 24, 2008
Oak Springs Elementary is the best elementary school in Austin. They have made my children's learning experience so fun, exciting, and challenging at the same time. Thanks

Posted November 16, 2007
I love Oak Springs. Thank you for all your hard work.

Oak Springs Elementary School 4

Posted July 13, 2004
Overall Oak Springs is a great school. Needing more parent involvement and community involvement. School has stoped with only those that are involved. Teachers are awesome. High quiality teaching.

3601 Webberville Road, Austin, TX  78702
Last modified Oak Springs Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.