Posted August 03, 2010
Odom Elementary has a totally friendly, dedicated staff all the way from the principal to the cafeteria staff and cleaning crew. Ms. Richards is an innovative leader and adventuresome, always looking for ways to improve the school. One of the clever things Ms. Richards did a few years ago was start an infant care program so teachers could bring their babies to work with them. That is a good sign. The teachers I know are all caring, knowledgeable, and dedicated. The art program is extremely well run and other schools should take note of it. The office staff is helpful and friendly at all times. Odom is like one big family, not perfect but always working to improve. Sincerely, Marge Wood

Odom Elementary School 3

Posted October 19, 2009
I have 3 girls that have attended this school since pre-k know they are in k,1st and 3rd all the teachers have been wonderful love them all ,but the office staff in not friendly at all if it was not for the nice teachers would send them somewhere else

Odom Elementary School 2

Posted June 13, 2008

Posted March 13, 2008

Posted January 16, 2008
My son's 3rd grade teacher is the BEST! He is smart, nice and looks out for his students best interest and future! We need more teachers like Mr.I. He is truly an asset to Odom. If you have a child entering 3rd grade, do whatever you have to to get your child in his class..

Odom Elementary School 1

Posted December 29, 2006
My son has attended Odom for 2 years. His KG teacher and 1st grade teacher have been wonderful, however the office staff at Odom is horrible. They are very unhelpful, disrespectful and just plain rude! This is a horrible horrible school. Do not send your child to this school. There is zero parent involvement. I have no idea who my child's classroom parent is or if there even is one! We are moving away from this school just so my son can get a real education.

Odom Elementary School 3

Posted August 11, 2005
This school has dedicated teachers, however the administration is not the most organized, and in fact has gone through several changes since my children have attended it.

Posted March 09, 2005
Great School, Great Teachers

Posted October 25, 2004
This is my childs second year at ODOM and this year on a transfer. The reason I want my child at ODOM, is I know of several children who attended Odom who are now in middle school, high school and even adults that turned out well, I believe Elementary school is the start of a great future for any child and a great start for us is ODOM, thats why I chose for my child to stay at Odom and requested the transfer this year. Advice to any parent at any school is be involved let the teacher/staff and especially your child(ren) know you care and be involved. A great education does not just mean dropping your child of at school everyday........you must be involved everyday in thier learning that begins at home so that they can grow at school. ODOM is the place to grow for my child.

Posted October 07, 2004
As a parent of two children at Odom Elementary I have had nothing but posititve experiences and my children have left with a well-rounded education. The teachers seem to work extremely hard and take each child's individualities into consideration when teaching, disciplining, etc. I would not hesitate to send another child to Odom! Great school with great leadership!

Odom Elementary School
1010 Turtle Creek Boulevard, Austin, TX  78745
Last modified Odom Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Odom Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top