Austin, TX

Posted February 15, 2011
2010-2011 school year. My daughter likes her teacher so I have not pulled her out of the class just because of my views of her. I have tried to volunteer for every field trip and have yet to be allowed on one, have tried to volunteer with filing or simply cutting paper, whatever needs to get done and she has been very unwelcoming. I believe that it is not just this one teacher as well as on several occasions I have been met with pretty much aggressive behavior. if parents are not allowed on campus on a certain day of the week you could just as easily tell me that before using your body to block my from entering or block me from my child! I only want to be involved with my childs education and expect to be welcomed to do so not blocked and discouraged

Posted January 13, 2009
Hey you guys this school is awesome! in my opinion the teachers here are cool and nice and we have fun learning new things everyday!

Posted October 26, 2008
This school was a Pleasant surprise!! I was very hesitant about sending my only child to this school when I first moved here. My neighbor, who is an educator, convinced us to give it a chance and I'm glad I did. I don't think my child would have had anywhere near the opportunities she has had anywhere else. It was the staff at this school that discovered she needed to be at a higher level and took the initiative to test her and challenge her. She has a smile every day and loves hanging out at the school over any other place! The new principal, teacher and staff work hand in hand together for these kids and face great challenges. Give it a chance.

Posted April 17, 2008
Poor Pleasant Hill, the teachers keep leaving and every year we expect new faces because of the poor management by administrators who are also kind of like in a rotating door--they come and go and parents input is never taken into account. We need a hispanic principal to communicate with the large number of non-English speakers.

Pleasant Hill Elementary School 0

Posted December 07, 2007
We just recently moved to Pleaseant Hill and I do have to say we are VERY pleased with Pleasant Hill. The teachers are great and are very willing to help with anything. My son had some problems with his reading, and this school has went above and beyond to help us. There are so many parents and teachers involved with each other at this school. And if you drive by when it's drop off time and release time, you will be able to tell. We LOVE it!

Pleasant Hill Elementary School 4

Posted December 20, 2006

Pleasant Hill Elementary School 0

Posted May 19, 2006
A good school for my childs to go to

Pleasant Hill Elementary School 3

Posted May 17, 2006

Posted May 04, 2006

Posted April 13, 2006
I was very disappointed when I started my job here. The major cause of student discipline problems are the parents who don't teach their children any manners when in public. Parents are at school all the time but few actually volunteer to work with teachers. They loiter and gossip in cliques which in my opinion. reflects poorly on the administrators who don't care or don't want to waste their time in telling them to go home.

Pleasant Hill Elementary School
6405 Cir S Rd, Austin, TX  78745
Last modified Pleasant Hill Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pleasant Hill Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top