Austin, TX
Students enrolled: 1,300
Before care: Yes

Reagan High School 5

Posted November 01, 2013
It is 2013 people. I am a student at Reagan EARLY COLLEGE High and we are college bound students. Despite the earlier comments from people who obviously haven't stepped foot onto the campus, Reagan is a improving and better school then it used to be in the 90's and early 00's. College professors are on our campus everyday educating us, something that can't be found anywhere else. Our Athletics are improving with a new athletic director and our teachers work diligently to help us with our work. We constantly go year after year to playoffs and the staff and scholars reward us when doing so. I came from Kealing Magnet, and no one expected me to last very long at Reagan. If it was so bad as people said it is, I obviously would have left. You can't let the past be a barrier for your future. Reagan is a great learning environment and presents college bound opportunities like AVID, that assists us students to go on to a four year university. Under the new leadership of administration, students are well behaved and well mannered. A lot of the media tries to bring us Raiders down, but we all know at our campus, how great our school is, and know you know too.

Posted July 17, 2011
Stop wasting time with the children who don't want to be there and spend your money and efforts on those who do.

Reagan High School 5

Posted June 17, 2011
I graduated from this school, in 1981, as Edward W. Jackson. At the time, I thought it was the best high school ever. If it is not now. Then what happened? Your fail, not mine.....

Posted June 20, 2009

Posted May 22, 2009
I want to respond to what someone wrote regarding the discipline and control of the students at Reagan. Know your facts. Reagan has the lowest incident rate of any school in AISD. ANY school in AISD. There are no more disciplinary issues at Reagan than at any other school, so stop buying into the negative hype.

Reagan High School 0

Posted May 22, 2009
Reagan shouldn't have teacher's children attending the same school! I totally disagree with that, also I wanna say that Mr.Pesqueda is a wonderful teacher, I met him and he inspired me into drawing.

Reagan High School 3

Posted August 23, 2007

Reagan High School 2

Posted May 04, 2006
Perhaps this school produces good work in the extra curricular activies. I do not think that the academics can be very good because of the lack of control of many of the kids there.

Reagan High School 3

Posted August 20, 2005
- a former student
Reagan, what do I have to say about it? It's a great school. I went there my freshman year and was a little scared because of the things I heard about it, but all-in-all, It was a great experiance that I could go back if I could. I was captain of the freshman volleyball team, and that was great. The school has some things that need to be better tended to, but its a great school, nice caring teachers who try and help any way that they could, not only with school, but personal issues too. They have a great program for school aged parents and pregnant students. I think thats great. Myself being a teen parent and with another baby on the way, while still being a senior in high school, I would say they help out a lot. So you dont drop out. So Reagan is a great school.

Posted June 21, 2005
Great school. Principal seems to be doing a good job trying to bring up student morale and school TAKS scores.

Reagan High School
7104 Berkman Dr, Austin, TX  78752
Last modified Reagan High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Reagan High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top