Bad
Good

I have 2 students at St. Elmo, one in 2nd grade and the other in 5th. We have had a wonderful experience there. We have loved all their teachers and administrators. My children have really thrived there.

Hi I attended st elmo seens I was in p-k now I am 26 and I try so hard to live close to the school so my 5 year old can attend st elmo so now he is in pre k with ms chow. That teacher is the best teacher out there. All staff are wonderful there. It's the same people when I attended there in pk that school is the best I love them bc they treat u like family. They make u feel special and there is no bulling there!!!! It's the best school in austin

My kids both attended this school. They absolutely loved it! The teachers, staff, and especially the principal have helped my children succeed. I am most impressed by their education level coming from this little school on the corner. I have not been happier and all staff is so friendly. Way to go St. Elmo and Staff! You guys are definitely a gem!

St. Elmo has been rated Recognized by the Texas Education Agency. It is a great neighborhood school with a principal dedicated to academic success for all students. Class sizes are small. Librarian is very active and runs a wonderful bilingual outreach program to small children called Raise a Reader.

School is in transition from economically depressed to young urban professionals who cannot afford 78704. Principal is not up to the task. Principal and administration are cold and not friendly. Traffic in and around school is uncontrolled. This school could be a standout with the right leadership.

Last modified St Elmo El is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.