Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)

The school itself makes us fall in love with. principal Mr.Morgan is a great person too. The way he treat his staff is very friendly, very down to earth. The staff are really awesome & very friendly including bus drivers. We never had any problem with the school. Overall I would recommend this school to every parent whoever wants there kid to start there school & education. School is more fun to learn. My son is enjoying his school doesn't want a summer holidays :)

My kids love jollyville,all the teachers are very good,halful and friendly.teachers help their students individualy,very safe and healthy atmosphere,i am very pleased to send my kids there.

The teachers at Jollyville are dedicated to providing a safe and loving atmosphere for children to learn. They are not just teaching a class, but teaching each student as an individual. The new principal and assistant principal have had a wonderful impact on the atmosphere and environment. I would give 5 stars, but sometimes communication about upcoming school activities isn't provided in a timely manner. My daughters have been extremely happy at Jollyville, and we love the teachers we have worked with through the years.

My children attended Jollyville this past year to mixed reviews. One of my children suffered under a bully teacher all year. RRISD has some serious issues regardless of their great schools rating. They teach strongly to the test, to keep property values in Round Rock high. Very misleading. I want my children to be critical thinkers not just great at memorizing or learning that money and material things is what makes you popular. The after school program leaves a lot to be desired. The assistant principal is very nice and cares about the kids. The worst part is teachers who yell or bully students and not addressing cliques. My daughter says it's common knowledge among the students who the "divas" are. In other words, the popular rich girls which to me is the "mean" girls. This tells me that teachers herd children around through the day but don't actually know what's going on in their groups or how they are treating each other. Homeschooling is probably best in Texas. Unless you have disposable income, you will struggle to pay childcare after school and summer, and money buys a better education. Texas is still not cutting it in regards to an equal opportunity for all kids.

This school is very caring and involved with each kids development. My daughter assisted pre-k and K and both teacher were awesome and very concerned with each student and their family and personal development as well. They motivate kids to learn to read, write and explore in a very fun positive way!

I am the parent of a student at this school and have been very pleased with the dedication of the teachers here. I feel like my children are safe here, the staff involved with my child genuinely care, and my child is happy to be here. And the assistant principal has been wonderful to our family!

We looked for a long time to decide which school to enter our kids into. Some of the reviews made me a little nervious, but Jollyville has proven to be a great choice for us. The teachers work really hard to make learning a fun process, and they teach at different levels so each student gets what they need. I haven't noticed any issues with the administrators like other people have mentioned. The campus is an older one, but the staff makes it look nice and inviting. The parents are involved and the PTA is active. I thought the environment was welcoming, so maybe things have changed since the other reviews?

Mostly good teachers, administration is unpleasant. My son has attended Jollyville for the past 2 years, Kinder & First grade. His Kinder teacher was wonderful. His first grade teacher was okay but didn't challenge him much. First grade team seems to be content doing the exact same lessons each year and not tailoring the education to the student's needs. Can't say he grew much this past year at school so we'll be supplementing a lot this summer. The principal is unprofessional, cold, and rude to parents and staff. She is interested in scores yet fails to offer critical feedback to faculty. She can be pleasant if you listen to her, but snaps if your opinions differ from hers. I know from experience the staff is unhappy with her. Not many smiling teachers or support staff there. We will be transferring to another school. An elementary school should be a warm, inviting safe place to learn where asking questions is a good thing. :(

As a parent, dealing with the two administrators of Jollyville is the most frustrating thing. They control all information about my child and have teachers in a state of fear, telling them what not to share with us. The "unfriendly vibe" reported by other parents is real, but comes from the principal and her assistant, not the teachers. Campus is nice and classrooms are inviting, but my experience with the principal and her assistant have been less than pleasant.

New parent to Jollyville with two kids. I have been happy with teachers but suprised that school is not warm and friendly like some of the other Round Rock Elementary Schools. Doesn't give off a friendly atmosphere and the decor leaves a great deal to be desired when compared to others such as Deepwood. It's almost as though Jollyville is a poor relation when compared to other Round Rock Elementaries. Looking forward to the Carnival to see how the community relates to new families. Library is the exception - lovely facility.

Last modified Jollyville Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.