Austin, TX

Wooten Elementary School 5

Posted April 07, 2011
Proud to have our child going for 2yrs. here so far. He loves it here. Some organizations/businesses support this school. Reading is encourged & little rewards/recognition help keep our child looking foward to school each day. The principle is approachable & has a great sense of humour. I can go on but this school is working towards a goal to be an examplary school & l I believe it will happen.

Wooten Elementary School 5

Posted March 20, 2011
Wooten Elementary is a recognized school. It has never had a rating of unacceptable. The school has strong leadership. The teachers are very focused and dedicated to success for all.

Wooten Elementary School 1

Posted May 19, 2009
This is not a good school. It is unsatisfactory in all categories.

Wooten Elementary School 1

Posted March 22, 2007

Wooten Elementary School 3

Posted February 01, 2006

Wooten Elementary School 4

Posted October 26, 2004
- a former student
This is a great school. My brother & I both attended this school when we were kids & I have been very pleased to see that it is still one of the best elementary schools in Austin.

Wooten Elementary School
1406 Dale Drive, Austin, TX  78757
Last modified Wooten Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wooten Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top