Posted August 14, 2012
I was going to go to Burnet Middle School when i began middle school about two years ago. I am now an eighth grader and I gotta tell you, going to Webb is the best descision I've ever made ! I love this school ! <3

Posted April 27, 2011
Don't listen to these people folks, ive been going to webb since 6th grade and from my perspective the new improvments done not only onto the school but to the teachers are wonderfully amazing, the teachers are strict but nice and they will always help the ones in need help but also support the ones who are have good scores. The staff has been revised and new teachers have been added. The levels of gang activity have dropped since 2008, bullies? what bullies? Bullies are not a problem after the first year of school overtaking bullies is a snap of a finger. I've attended this school for almost 3 years and man, i tell ya the kids there are just hilarious but in other meaning smart too. So yea from my expreience the school is just wonderful and each year it just gets better. Review Done by Cesar Arroyo - Attended Webb MS 2007-2011 4-27-11

Posted July 08, 2009

Posted July 08, 2009

Posted May 06, 2009
A complete dump. Don't send your kids to this school. Kids are out of control all the time and the administration is a joke.

Posted April 17, 2009
Webb is a great school the only problem is, is that the kids are some what horrible. You just have too know what kids you hang around and dont worry if they call you names because of your grades, color, weight just try your best because if you follow your dream and they worry about other people lets see who's the winner there? I transfeured from that school now im in the sixth grade and go to a differnt school which I like alot becuase of the kids here but I miss webb because of all the wonderful teachers!!!!! D. Scott! The teachers Rock ps. Mr. Quezzada and Ms. Finch are too cool for that school!

Posted April 02, 2008
The school is good there is just a bundle of students that are bad.There is one class of students that is really good that is ms. Theoh lims algebra class.That class will always try hard.The athletics program at webb isn't very good but the players try hard. The kids just need more kids to come and show what they got. Webb is a good school

Posted November 26, 2007
I am a 8th grade student at Webb Middle School , and i just want to say that i enjoy going to this school. I originaly went to [another school] but got kicked out my 6th grade year. I was bad and always got into trouble there, and had bad grades. As soon as i started at Webb my grades went a little higher and my behavior was way better, but mainly the teachers actually worked with me. I get a long with most of the students at Webb. all i am trying to say is Webb is not a bad school, you may hear things about it, but don't let one students actions reflect on every other student. Dont judge a book by its cover. Jesse Caballero Robles III a proud student at Webb

Posted September 24, 2007
Webb does a great job with the kids it serves. It is the one school in the district with a specialized academy for English Language Learners (recently recognized as the best of the best in Texas). The new principal, Mr. Garcia, is great and the teachers really care. It has a reputation for safety issues from way back, but I see a very orderly, safe, clean school. Parents are involved. When the district tried to shut Webb last year for space reasons, the parents stood up and not only kept the school open, but got a lot of additional resources and programs.

Posted June 29, 2007

Webb Middle School
601 East Saint Johns Avenue, Austin, TX  78752
Last modified Webb Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Webb Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top