Posted August 28, 2014
I love having my children at Davis. I have a kindergarten student and a 3rd grader and this is there second year attending. I love the parent involvement, the lesson plans, and how the teachers go above and beyond to keep the students engaged. Very good school!

Posted August 24, 2014
Very good school! The staff is extremely pleasant and eager to answer questions and fulfill the help you need. School has a very close community and very relaxed vibe. Highly recommend this school!

Davis Elementary School 4

Posted May 15, 2014
My son and daughter both attended Will Davis Elementary. The teachers are very caring and developed interesting lessons. My children loved going to school! There are many enrichment activities from Math Pentathalon to Spanish Enrichment to a school-wide MARE ocean program. Parent involvement is incredible and there are opportunities for everyone to become involved. The school has two computer labs and a science lab. They are part of a new initiative where each grade level learns another language. My son was taught Latin by a High School Latin teacher! Administration is open to parent concerns and welcomes parent involvement at all levels. It's a great school!

Posted May 06, 2014
Davis is an absolutely amazing school. Staff is wonderful, caring, and responsive. They have numerous unique and interesting programs. They keep students engaged, and set them up for a life long love of learning. The parent involvement is above and beyond. Fund raisers and school functions abound, are well organized, and super fun to boot. Our 2 children are thriving here, and I am eager for our little ones to grow into this school as well.

Posted August 07, 2011
Welcoming, Warm environment for children of all abilities. This school can meet your needs whatever they may be. And the teachers and staff are top notch. We had some great years at Davis and will miss Dr. Hall and the staff he has put together there.

Posted June 20, 2011
Davis is a great school. Our principal, Dr. Hall, was just named the AISD principal of the year. The teacher staff is excellent and parents are very active. The school has great programs: lego robotics, math pentathlon, destination imagination, mare week, international week, etc.. Children are excited about learning at Davis. Our family continues to have an overwhelmingly positive experience.

Posted June 20, 2011
I concur with the parent review below. We have 2 boys at Davis and it continues to be a fabulous learning environment. Dr Hall is an AMAZING principal and should be national principal of the year. The teachers are dedicated and the boys will walk away with a first class elementary education at a school they love.

Davis Elementary School 0

Posted October 03, 2009
It has wonderful teachers and great parents that make it a super learning environment for children. We care and we try!

Posted September 28, 2009
We are so plessed to have our son at Davis! The faculty and staff are great and very invloved with the kids. There are so many volunteers that really help everything run smoothly too. My son especially likes the weekly labs in computer and science that not all schools offer. I cannot say enough great things about the school.

Davis Elementary School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
The administration is very responsive, and encourages the children to do their best in a very positive way. The parental involvement at the school is second to none.

Davis Elementary School
5214 Duval Road, Austin, TX  78727
Last modified Davis Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Davis Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 44 reviews. Top