Bad
Good

This is a great school. I have three children who currently attend Langford. The teachers are always helpful and dedicated. I appreciate the after school A.C.E stars program that is available. All in all, I am thankful for the progress my children have made.

i feel the teachers are great teachers at Langford . Teachers are on above the call of their duties as teachers .

I went to Langford when i was a child K-5th grade and now my daughter attends the same school. To me i think Langford is a good school and i feel more connected with the school. My daughter loves her school and the teachers are great. I still see some of my old teachers there and now they are teaching my daughter- a great feeling. Go Leopards!!!

I submitted the glowing review of Langford back in 2004 but since then it has gone downhill and fast. There is a high turnover of teachers since new administration took over a few years ago and many unhappy parents. It is no longer as safe as it used to be and the warmth and sense of community it had before is lacking. The few good teachers are looking for transfers elsewhere. Positive and strong leadership is needed. This is a tough school- and unfortunately it is lacking in much.

My son attended first grade here and there was no way that I would allow him to continue another year here. I was upset to hear that I would not be 'allowed' to eat breakfast with my son or even go into the cafeteria at all in the morning. I understand that a lot of that was due to the overcrowding but I did not appreciate being told that I needed to leave while I'm in the breakfast line with my son. I am very involved in my children's school doings and I don't like that the school doesn't encourage this as much with parents. I did, however, appreciate the Pre - Preschool class that they offered for my daughter once a week at this school. Which is why I gave them 2 stars.

Our son loves Langford, he is in 3th. I hope all school are like this one.

I am really unhappy with the quality of education my daughter receives here. There have been instances where my child's feelings were not respected. There is also the expectation that my 6 year old can bring home important school information without any notes. My family is not hispanic and therefore in the minority. It's hard for her to make friends and no effort is spent when she is bullied. I am not impressed with Langford.

Last modified Langford Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.