Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)

Posted July 12, 2016
We moved to SW Austin just so our children could attend Patton. We've been Patton Pioneers for 6 years now and each year has consistently been great. The teachers are caring and attentive. Each one has demonstrated a truly maternal/paternal interest in my kids. Even when my eldest moved on to middle school (Small), previous teachers inquire about how she's doing and send love and well wishes. I can't speak highly enough of Patton and our positive experiences with it. Our second child has three more years there and I believe that we will continue to be just as delighted with it as we have been for the last six. Thank you to everyone at Patton, from the educators to the office staff, nurse, custodians, lunchroom staff, volunteers, you have ALL made my children's elementary school years an absolute pleasure!

Patton Elementary School 4

Posted April 10, 2014
My daughter is going to complete her 5th grade here in Patton. Its a great school. Excellent teachers, personal attention towards students, great cooperative staff. She enjoyed her school year . Being a parent, I am happy enough with my daughter's performance.

Posted December 25, 2011
Truly exceptional administrative, teaching and support staff. Inspiring mix of children from all over the world enthusiastic about learning and becoming responsible adults. Beautiful family atmosphere with a strong sense of personal safety, active no-bullying policy and dignity-protecting disciplinary practices. The school counselor is super-experienced, the specials (PE, Art & Music) teachers are always enthusiastic, parent volunteers go beyond the call of duty and the "extras" the school provides in the learning environment is remarkable. My child has been here for some years, and I wouldn't have him in any other school. :-) Patton simply ROCKS!

Posted October 20, 2011
Patton rocks.Teachers are so friendly and very cooperative.My daughter is in Patton for 2 years now and doing great in her academics.I just love this school.Students are well disciplined.

Posted July 15, 2011
The care, love and superior teaching that goes on inside the Patton walls can't be beat. This school rocks.

Posted July 15, 2011
We Love, Love, Love Patton! Our school has grown by 200 students this year and it seemed like a smooth tranistion. The teachers, staff and administration are wonderful and we look forward to more years of excellent education!

Posted February 21, 2010
I love this school, the teachers are willing to help anyway they can and the staff is great.

Posted January 03, 2010
Our son has ADHD and we started kinder at a local private school thinking it would help him adjust to school. It was not until we transferred to Patton that he took off academically. Our son is doing very well with supportive teachers, a loving and accepting counselor and superb principle.

Posted October 03, 2009
Patton Elementary is a community of teachers, aides, clerks, custodians, and parents who work together as a family to meet the academic, physical, emotional, and ethical needs of our children. There is an atmosphere of compassion and commitment to be found here. Teachers only leave our school to retire, to relocate with a spouse, or to recuperate from ill health. We love it here. It is our second home.

Posted September 28, 2009
The principal and teaching staff care and can relate to students and parents. Problem resolution is quick and fair. Academics are of paramount importance, but are tempered with fun. Love love love Patton!

6001 Westcreek Drive, Austin, TX  78749
Last modified Patton Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.