Austin, TX
Before care: Yes

Posted June 29, 2014
I attended Redeemer for 11 years. The education was AMAZING! The 7th grade lit class changed my life and set me on a course to graduate from high school with 45 college credit hours, because that class gave me the foundation to think deeply about myself and others, which would later put me on a path to pursuing my passions (balanced with wisdom of course). Now I am married and have an infant. When it is time for him to attend pre-school you can bet that he will be attending Redeemer!

Posted June 13, 2014
RLS has been such a amazing experience for my two children. The teachers LOVE these children as if they were their own. Last year was hard, one of our children was diagnosed with a learning disability but the staff at RLS helped us and stood by our side to help figure out every step we needed to take. Now I'm happy to say, that same child is now excelling beyond belief and it is all due to the love and support of the teachers and staff. God is the center of all things at RLS and it shows! They go above and beyond in every aspect!

Posted June 12, 2014
We have two kids at Redeemer, and we have had an amazing experience! The kids learn so much--not just academics, but about love, character and God. So glad we found Redeemer, and my kids have had such a good start to life!

Posted June 12, 2014
Redeemer Lutheran is an extraordinary environment to challenge and support academic, intellectual, social, and spiritual growth of Pre-K through 8th grade students. The teachers and staff encourage and genuinely care for not only the students, but for their families as well.

Posted June 12, 2014
We have been at Redeemer for six years and absolutely love it. Although the academics are outstanding and the students get a variety of experiences each day including science, PE, music, art, technology, and Spanish, the main reason we love her Redeemer is the sense of community we feel here. The teachers genuinely care about their students.

Posted July 30, 2013
My child has been at Redeemer for the past 2 years and loves it! Everyone was so welcoming and made her feel right at home. She looks forward to school and loves the small, community feel it has. I love the idea that she can stay in the same school through 8th grade. They are building a new private high school so may keep her with her friends and stay through high school. So happy we found this school!

Posted June 26, 2013
Love our school! The teachers and staff really care about our students and the value of education!

Posted April 28, 2013
The school is amazing. My son hates to miss a day of school. We have the academics are grat and they also focus on having well rounded children. I would highly recommend especially if your child has speech or other issues because they are very open. Parents are great too. Ask for a tour!!!

Posted April 24, 2013
Redeemer is an excellent place to receive a quality education for your child. My family is very impressed with: Teacher involvement, parent support of the students and the overall knowledge my child gains each day.

Posted December 21, 2011
My kids love Redeemer Lutheran School. We have attended preschool, elementary, and middle school and have been very happy with the teachers, curriculum, and the loving Christian environment. In my experience with public school, and this private school, I would hands down pick this private school. I know a few families that left Redeemer to go to public schools and they came back to Redeemer because you just can't beat the education they get at this school.

Redeemer Lutheran School
1500 West Anderson Lane, Austin, TX  78757
Last modified Redeemer Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Redeemer Lutheran School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 29 reviews. Top