K-8|Private

Bad
Good

Posted October 29, 2013
This is an amazing school. I have two boys who attend, and are flourishing and growing in God's word. The teachers absolutely love my children, and my children love the school. I would recommend this school to anyone.

Holy Word Christian Academy

Posted June 03, 2009
This school has done so much for me and my family. We have 3 kids that currently attend and we have loved the willingness of the teachers and staff to work with our family to provide the best education possible for our children. The ultimate job for me as a parent is to prepare my child, not for this life, but for the one yet to come. HW has helped in preparing my child for eternity as well as for their time here on earth. I would recommend this school for all families

Posted January 12, 2008
This is an awesome school. It teaches kids the reason to live nicely with each other.

Posted March 02, 2005
We have 2 boys currently attending Holy Word. Both of them attended public schools prior and were failing miserably as well as the 'system' was failing them and us as a family. Holy Word opened up their hearts for our boys and it has been the best for all our family. The highly skilled and professional teachers, administrators, pastor and other parents REALLY DO CARE about the students education, inter-social skills and on top of all their love for the Holy Word of God. Even if you are not a Christian, I highly recommend Holy Word for your child. My family guarantees you will be extremely satisfied and overwhelmed by the quality of the education, discipline, love and care that your child will receive at this school. The cost is nominal AND it is worth every penny! Give them a chance and watch you child grow for the better.

Holy Word Christian Academy
10601 Bluff Bend Drive, Austin, TX  78753
Last modified Holy Word Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-8