Austin, TX

Casey Elementary School 1

Posted December 02, 2014
Mother of 2 who just moved her children from this school for too many reasons to post on here. Basically: great teachers, crooked, rude principal and vice principal. Clearly some of these reviews aren't truthful and were probably added by some sort of staff member for the school. Especially the ones that emphasize how great the principals are. . . what a crock!

Posted September 12, 2014
My son loves this school and I've found both of his teachers to be great. They do activities to get parents involved and are over all run very well. The Principal and Vice Principal are both very accessible. If I wasn't moving out of the whole district I'd definitely keep him enrolled here.

Posted April 17, 2014
I Have A 4Th Grader & 2Nd Grader Who Have Been At Casey For Two Years.We Moved,But I Kept Them Enrolled At Casey,Since The Teachers & Curriculum Met Our Standards. Principal & vise Principal Are Very Pro Active With There Students.

Posted September 18, 2013
I love this school and my kiddos too. Have a great staff and teachers. I really recommended this awesome school!

Posted August 05, 2011
This Elementary School is great and is Recognized by the TASK. The Principal is very involved and the teacher are great. My kids love this school.

Posted April 07, 2010

Posted September 18, 2009
The teachers are wonderful but the principal is trying to do to much herself. The school is very organized and the kids know what they are suppose to do. I think it's great! My kids have been here for 5 years and there has been such a change over the last couple of years but there still needs more change with administration.

Casey Elementary School 3

Posted March 24, 2009
I have five grandchildren at Casey and I will tell you that the best thing about the school is the Teacher quality. Most of the Teachers at this school are excellent. My greatest concern is about safety, however, in that pick-up after school is done in a way that, it is more important to keep the traffic moving...than it is in seeing that that the person picking up the children, has the authorization to do so. Sometimes, children are late coming out, which also adds to the backup of traffic for picking up children. Even when I have picked up children from the school office, I have never been asked to see an ID. An office staff member is very rude, to the children & adults...when children are not picked up on time. This school lacks after school programs.

Posted August 27, 2008

Posted August 07, 2008
Casey is one of the best Austin ISD elementary schools. Teachers are wonderful and very smart. Can't wait for school to start!

Casey Elementary School
9400 Texas Oaks Drive, Austin, TX  78748
Last modified Casey Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Casey Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 33 reviews. Top