Austin, TX

Rodriguez Elementary School 1

Posted August 03, 2014
There is very little going on to change the lives of these children for the better at this school. And that is all because of the person who ultimately is in charge. For the last several years I have watched her run off some of the best educators I have ever worked with including myself. All of which because of the complete unprofessionalism the head administrator holds. It is a true shame the district xannot see the potential this community and it's children hold and for once and for all get rid of the evil which runs and ruins that place.

Rodriguez Elementary School 1

Posted May 16, 2014
I refuse to come back to this school. I don't even have the words to describe how this school is functioning.

Rodriguez Elementary School 2

Posted April 26, 2014
I agree with the posting from the teacher. My child has been going to this school since Kinder and is now in 4th grade. I have never had a pleasant experience with the current principal. The school has changed and not for the better. Although, my daughter has had a few wonderful teachers. There's something about the principal that does come off the wrong way. To sum it up, it's a good school, it just needs someone else as the principal.

Rodriguez Elementary School 3

Posted April 22, 2014
Are you rating the school then, or the principal? Do you really believe those are friends, or people, like you, just trying to hang onto their career? I know you have seen so-called friends leave Rodriguez. The friendship is an illusion created through manipulation. You could leave, but I'm sure you've heard about the vindictiveness you will experience. So, if you can't leave the district, you may have to do like some of her 'friends' and find a new career. Just don't stay and become bitter. The kids don't deserve that.

Rodriguez Elementary School 0

Posted October 13, 2008
Wonderful school faculty. My daughter has been reading since pre-k. It might be in a lower level income are, but teachers have a gift for being patient adn encouraging children, as well as instilling them the importance of an education. Even if my family moves to a new home, we are considering leaving our daughter here at Rodriguez.

Rodriguez Elementary School 5

Posted September 27, 2008

Rodriguez Elementary School 5

Posted September 15, 2008

Rodriguez Elementary School 3

Posted April 11, 2005

Rodriguez Elementary School
4400 Franklin Park Drive, Austin, TX  78744
Last modified Rodriguez Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rodriguez Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top