Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

Teacher effectiveness: Disagree

Two of our boys came into the school academically advanced and basically stagnated for a whole year. We talked with teachers about tailored programs for them, but all we got were excuses and observations about where our kids were deficient. Don't have a plan for advanced kids.

Love the school .we have lucked out for all the teachers we have got for our 3 rd grader till now.tMy little one is so looking forward to go to kinder this year. My older one thinks this is the best school ever. She has been going to this school for 3 years now.

Our 5th grade son began attending Bee Cave Elementary mid year after winter break. We moved from the Leander ISD and my son is significantly more challenged here at Bee Cave. His teachers, the other kids and the administrators have gone out of their way to make our son feel welcome and my son loves coming to school here! Very pleased so far!

I have to somewhat agree with the reviewer who commented about how poorly the bullying is being handled at this school. I have experienced similar situations. Bullying on the bus is my main issue, but it also occurs on campus and in the after-school care. Particularly, I am very disappointed in the way the LTISD transportation department is sweeping the bullying under the rug. If they can't see it on their video, then it didn't occur, apparently. My children have lucked out with mostly good-to-excellent teachers, but there are some teachers at BCE who are just plain bad educators and poor communicators. The district needs to invite them to find a different profession in the form of a pink slip. It is very clear that the teachers here are under severe pressure to "teach to the test." Additionally, I struggle with the parents at the school. Seems they either have a "holier than thou" attitude - they are better than you because they log more volunteer hours or live in a better neighborhood - or they are on the other side of the spectrum, i.e. extremely disconnected parents who couldn't care less about the school or the fact that their kid is bullying your kid.

BCE administration is ruining the school. More and more as I talk with parents the problems being created by the principal come to the surface. Issues of fighting, bullying, name calling are all ignored by the administration and BCE students are suffering. The teachers are great but cannot overcome the lack of leadership by the administration. Recently several UT professors told me LTISD students start off academically behind those of other area schools. If you are looking to move into LTISD for the schools I WOULDN T! The community and parents are awesome but the schools harbor the same issues impacting public schools across the nation. You will be disappointed in LTISD and you will pay more to be disappointed.

LOVE this school. We have two children and have been here three years. The teachers not only foster a love of learning, but place great emphasis on developing moral character in the kiddos, with the Character Counts program. The principal is an excellent leader and has put fabulous, caring teachers in place.

My daughter started kindergarten at Bee Cave this past year and we are thrilled with the school, her teacher, and the overall school environment. Excellent curriculum with a emphasis on character building.

This is an excellent school! We moved from another exemplary school in the state. That school 'taught the test' all the time, it was the sole focus of the school. At Bee Cave, the kids are actutally taught to love learning. The teachers are creative, encouraged by a warm and caring administration. The parents of this school are so friendly and the atmosphere is very nuturing. Bee Cave is giving the kids an amazing education while still keeping elementary school fun!

Unbelievable care is given to each students learning. A very loving environment! I am so proud that my child goes to this school! Go inglis insect!

I moved here from California (never have been to Texas)so I was a bit scared and optomistic when it came to schools. From the very first time I stepped into this school they made my daughter and I feel welcome! I would say that this is the best experience I've ever had! She loves this school and her teacher. Everyone is so nice and you could just see how much they love the kids.

Last modified Bee Cave Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.