Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

I am a 6th grade student at this wonderful school. I have only been at this school for less than a year, but I know that Hudson Bend Middle School is definitely an incredible school. I have learned so many great things so far. The teachers are awesome and my academic classes, as well as my electives (theater and choir) are really fun and interesting. :)

This is the best school my kids have ever attended. Both, 7th and 8th grade teachers, as well as the entire office staff have done an outstanding job. Everyone is extremely involved and go above and beyond to ensure that the kids succeed. I recommend this school to all of my friends and everyone I come in contact with. Most of all, my kids love this school as well. Keep up the awesome job HBMS.

This school ranks below other ones in the district. I'm not sure how long Mr. Robinson has been the principal, but looking at the TEA School report card, this school doesn't seem to be improving. Maybe a new principal would help so the students get the attention they need.

I find that Mr. Robinson is the best principal I have ever encountered and is on top of things. He knows how to handle the PTA...be realistic but firm with them. He is INCREDIBLE with the students and parents, and I assume is the same with the teachers. I only wish that the high school could have an ounce of what this man has. Both my kids have had great expereinces at Hudson Bend. Get ready parents, the high school principal is AWFUL. Mr. Robinsonson I hope will someday move up, he is just a fabulous leader.

So far, I only have one child here in 6th. She is doing wonderfully. She has trouble sometimes with work but the teachers are always there to help during and after school if needed. The principals are awesome. I was disappointed that I went to one of the anti-bullying meetings and hardly any parents showed up. I knew of a kid that was a problem or had problems with bullying and she (her mom/dad) didn't bother to show up. But the school stays on top of all of the kids problems. At least for me and my child, we have no problems here. My child has not seen any drug issues or fighting going on. I am happy my child is happy here.

We like 7th much better than 6th. The teachers seem to care a little more and be a little more laid back..

I've had 2 children at Hudson Bend the last 5 years. Although they're minority, neither one has ever experienced being bullied or discriminated against. The teachers are excellent and caring. I volunteer frequently at the school and (fortunately) haven't seen any fights yet. I wish they have a few more challenging classes,more options, but overall, we're happy with the school. It is among the top school in the area. Their test scores reflect that.

Its an awful school! Parents dont take your kids here.. My daughter was constantly being bullied and staff did absolutely NOTHING! She also experienced racism from other kids and witness fights after school.. Unfortunately we made a very large real estate investment here which I now regret.

Last modified Hudson Bend Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.