Posted April 29, 2014
So far, I only have one child here in 6th. She is doing wonderfully. She has trouble sometimes with work but the teachers are always there to help during and after school if needed. The principals are awesome. I was disappointed that I went to one of the anti-bullying meetings and hardly any parents showed up. I knew of a kid that was a problem or had problems with bullying and she (her mom/dad) didn't bother to show up. But the school stays on top of all of the kids problems. At least for me and my child, we have no problems here. My child has not seen any drug issues or fighting going on. I am happy my child is happy here.

Hudson Bend Middle School 3

Posted September 05, 2011
We like 7th much better than 6th. The teachers seem to care a little more and be a little more laid back..

Posted May 24, 2010
I've had 2 children at Hudson Bend the last 5 years. Although they're minority, neither one has ever experienced being bullied or discriminated against. The teachers are excellent and caring. I volunteer frequently at the school and (fortunately) haven't seen any fights yet. I wish they have a few more challenging classes,more options, but overall, we're happy with the school. It is among the top school in the area. Their test scores reflect that.

Hudson Bend Middle School 4

Posted April 27, 2010

Hudson Bend Middle School 1

Posted April 21, 2010
Its an awful school! Parents dont take your kids here.. My daughter was constantly being bullied and staff did absolutely NOTHING! She also experienced racism from other kids and witness fights after school.. Unfortunately we made a very large real estate investment here which I now regret.

Posted April 09, 2008

Hudson Bend Middle School 3

Posted July 18, 2005
Good school. Poor district leadership. Must have a lot of money to make sure your child is offered all that is available. District does not have any parent policy's to make sure there is open government and information about problems is known by the parent community.

Posted September 09, 2003

Hudson Bend Middle School
15600 Lariat Trail, Austin, TX  78734
Last modified Hudson Bend Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hudson Bend Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top