Posted October 23, 2013
Awesome school! The fact that is only until 2nd grade was a big deal for us. The principal is a loving, caring and wonderful lady. I am so proud that my daughter goes now to this school, kind of sad that is her first and last year since she is a second grader. Motivation, homework from her teacher. SO happy for the environment. Totally recommend this school, I am surprised that is not rated yet.

Delco Primary School 2

Posted November 12, 2009

Posted January 07, 2009
My daughter is attending Delco this year as a kindergarten student and I as a parent is very proud to have my children going to this school! The teachers are wonderful, the school and staff are too. The things that my daughter is doing for homework and learning in class just amazes me. This is a awesome school!!

Posted August 19, 2008

Delco Primary School 4

Posted August 28, 2007

Delco Primary School 4

Posted August 20, 2005
My son attended this school in Kindergarten last year. We are very satisfied with the environment, teachers and the facilities in the school.

Delco Primary School 3