Azle, TX

Azle J H South 5

Posted February 04, 2015
This school is full of great teachers who care about our kids, supportive administrators who do what is best for our kids and students that are well mannered and full of school pride.

Azle J H South 3

Posted August 10, 2010
The two years I spent here where okay. I had my good times and bad. First let me say, The counselor, Mrs. Nelson, She has serious problems. She made me cry because i didn't do her filing. And many other stories like that. Mrs. Aaron, She could make anyone smile. Without her that school would fall apart. It Bothered me how my 7th grade advisory teacher hated me, Mostly i think because she thought i had something against dikes. The science teacher there, Coach Boenisch? He has problems also. I'm glad Mrs. Grant is gone. She made me cry a lot too. Ive never liked azle. Not the best part of my childhood.

Azle J H South
201 School Street, Azle, TX  76020
Last modified Azle J H South is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Azle J H South Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top