Silver Creek Elementary School 4

Posted August 22, 2011
Now that Mrs.Spitzer is gone the atmosphere is much better. She was an inept leader who failed the children of Azle. Mrs. Summerhill is great and the teachers respect her.

Posted March 09, 2011
My child started here in Nov of his first grade year. Submitted notes from previous school to principal and teacher that he needed remedial reading. Was told he was doing fine and didn't need to continue seeing a reading specialist. Passed first grade with A &B's. Second six weeks of 2nd grade I was told he needed to return to first grade due to not being able to read. Special Ed testing would take 12 weeks to get started. I pulled him out of the school.

Silver Creek Elementary School 4

Posted October 14, 2009
We love Silver Creek, but more important our son loves going to school here. Mrs Spitzer and all the staff are wonderful with the children being both firm and supportive. I would recommend this school to anyone who lives in the district or is thinking of moving here.

Posted June 01, 2009
This is my son's first year at this school, he is in Kindergarten. I am very unpleased with this school. The teacher give little to no feedback, or information about his progress, or school events. I have had to call her several times to see what is going on. The front office staff is very unfriendly. We are looking for other arrangements for next year!

Silver Creek Elementary School 0

Posted April 29, 2009
We love Silver Creek!! Mrs. Spitzer is great with the kids as well as the rest of the staff!! The teachers are caring and firm when needed. I have a daughter in third and a son soon to be in kindergarten and he can't wait. The parent involvement is high in my opinion and you couldn't ask for a more friendly place to be!

Silver Creek Elementary School 0

Posted August 26, 2008
This is my daughters first year of school and the staff at SilverCreek Elementary have gone above and beyond to ensure all our questions and concerns were answered. Thanks Silver Creek Elementary!

Posted March 28, 2008
We recently moved into this school district and have been disappointed with this elementary school. There seems to be very little discipline in the classrooms, making it difficult for the children to learn. There is very little communication from the principal and it seems to be an unstructured environment. I am comparing this to the elementary school we left in a nearby school district, which was top notch. I just hope that my child hasn't fallen too far behind after attending this school and I plan on making other arrangements for next year.

Posted May 29, 2007

Posted May 11, 2006
Caring teachers and a safe place for your children. Awesome school!

Posted March 09, 2006
Silver Creek has been a good school for my children to attend my oldest had special needs they worked well with him insureing he got the best education propertly.teachers stay in contact with us on progress and oppertunities.

Silver Creek Elementary School
10300 Farm to Market 730, Azle, TX  76020
Last modified Silver Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Silver Creek Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top