Bad
Good

Now that Mrs.Spitzer is gone the atmosphere is much better. She was an inept leader who failed the children of Azle. Mrs. Summerhill is great and the teachers respect her.

My child started here in Nov of his first grade year. Submitted notes from previous school to principal and teacher that he needed remedial reading. Was told he was doing fine and didn't need to continue seeing a reading specialist. Passed first grade with A &B's. Second six weeks of 2nd grade I was told he needed to return to first grade due to not being able to read. Special Ed testing would take 12 weeks to get started. I pulled him out of the school.

We love Silver Creek, but more important our son loves going to school here. Mrs Spitzer and all the staff are wonderful with the children being both firm and supportive. I would recommend this school to anyone who lives in the district or is thinking of moving here.

This is my son's first year at this school, he is in Kindergarten. I am very unpleased with this school. The teacher give little to no feedback, or information about his progress, or school events. I have had to call her several times to see what is going on. The front office staff is very unfriendly. We are looking for other arrangements for next year!

We love Silver Creek!! Mrs. Spitzer is great with the kids as well as the rest of the staff!! The teachers are caring and firm when needed. I have a daughter in third and a son soon to be in kindergarten and he can't wait. The parent involvement is high in my opinion and you couldn't ask for a more friendly place to be!

This is my daughters first year of school and the staff at SilverCreek Elementary have gone above and beyond to ensure all our questions and concerns were answered. Thanks Silver Creek Elementary!

We recently moved into this school district and have been disappointed with this elementary school. There seems to be very little discipline in the classrooms, making it difficult for the children to learn. There is very little communication from the principal and it seems to be an unstructured environment. I am comparing this to the elementary school we left in a nearby school district, which was top notch. I just hope that my child hasn't fallen too far behind after attending this school and I plan on making other arrangements for next year.

Last modified Silver Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.