Balch Springs, TX

Mackey Elementary School 5

Posted October 30, 2012
I love this school! The teachers and principal genuinely care about the students. Mrs. Jennings is my son's teacher this year and I could not ask for a better teacher for him! She pushes my son to do well and is a very caring person.

Mackey Elementary School

Posted November 28, 2007
I am impressed with this school.

Mackey Elementary School 5

Posted September 23, 2006
This school is such a warm and inviting place. The teachers and staff make you feel so welcome and they wonderful with the students. All of the children seem very happy and any concerns are always dealt with quickly and are very helpful. I moved from the neighboring school when the principal moved to this school and have been happy.

Mackey Elementary School
14900 N Spring Ridge Cir, Balch Springs, TX  75180
Last modified Mackey Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mackey Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top