Balch Springs, TX

Posted May 15, 2013
My son has been going to Floyd for 5 years my daughter for 3; I love the school and all the teachers. to the Post that was Submitted by a teacher why don't you spend a little more time in the school and you will see how GREAT the Principal is and how GREAT the whole school is!!!!

Posted February 09, 2013
I have seen how the principal treats some of the parents. I would have to think they treat some of their students the same way.

Posted January 12, 2010

Posted January 12, 2010

Posted March 13, 2009
My son has been in another District where he had trouble reading anything. Now in this school he just brought home his first Chapter book and he was reading to me! In the beginning of the year he was behind the class level now he is ahead!! My son is in first grade!!! I owe it all to Floyd their techniques and their attitude towards my son made all the difference from just last year!!

Posted May 24, 2007

Posted February 22, 2007
Floyd is a great school! They love the kids and always have something going on for the families to participate in. They have Drama Club, Student Council, Chess Club, Science Club, Art Club, and Family Nights. The teachers are all wonderful and really work hard to help the kids learn while having fun.

Floyd Elementary School 3

Posted June 21, 2005

Floyd Elementary School
3025 Hickory Tree Road, Balch Springs, TX  75180
Last modified Floyd Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Floyd Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top