Bad
Good

I have two sons in this school. In their old school we never had any problems. We have been here for 3 months and it is just aweful. My oldest son who has always made straight A's is not doing well here. I never see any graded papers at all so I never know how they are doing until I get a report card. How am I supposed to know my kids are getting a good education if I never see any of the papers they do?? Also my son is diabetic and being bullied. None of them know what they are doing and don't watch my son as they should. Being type 1 diabetic is litteraly life or death and they don't seem to care. They won't let me talk to his teacher "without an appointment". Even gripped at me for coming up there to get his work for the day he missed bc he had a drs appointment. I had to force myself back to see his teacher and nurse one day because they didn't make sure he ate his food and his sugar got dangerously low. They arnt educated on any medical problems and the place is just horrible. We signed a year lease but we are going to have to break it and move because we can't stand it any longer. I don't trust anyone in that school with either of my kids.

The 5th grade team are a dream. They've taught 2 of my children and these were their favorite years of school. They built up their confidence and learned more than any other year. Ms. Deaton, Mrs. McCorkle and Ms. Burgess show their passion every day.

my son has been in this achool for 5 months and has been bullyed since october, and the teachers have still done nothing to stop it! they say my child is 'to sensitive' If you dont want your child to be bullyed then please find a different school...

This school has great teachers that work really hard with the children and are very personable. My daughter has went to this school all of her elementary years and she loves it, and now my other 2 go there.

Last modified Gray Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.