Posted August 20, 2013
This is a good alternative for the students who are self motivated and need to fast track graduation from High School. Many Students enter the workforce full-time or part time while they continue their education. After graduation, many students continue their education at a community college or trade school.

Posted March 26, 2012
This is one of the best schools I have ever had the pleasure of working for! The teachers and students are awesome! I wish the school luck in all they do thier future endeavors!

Genesis High School 4

Posted December 06, 2011
I went to Genesis because I was sick of going to a normal high school and did not like the high school environment. Genesis was a good alternative because it's much smaller and therefor flexable. I was able to finish my entire senior year in a semester. Genesis has great teachers that are willing to put in extra effort to help you get where you want to be as long as you are willing to do the same.

Posted December 04, 2011
This school is helpful to all teens who messed up in the past and want to get their life together and make something out of their life. If it wasn't for genesis i wouldn't be graduating but thanks to them i get to graduate and move on to college early.

Posted November 28, 2011
If I hadnt gone to Genesis I would not have graduated!!!! This is a great school for people who do not think they are going to graduate!!!

Posted November 10, 2011
I went to this school, and graduated really fast. Everyone there is super friendly and helpful. I thought I wouldn't graduate but I will.

Posted October 20, 2011
Genesis HIgh School helped me so much to become a better and well educated person. I recieved a huge amount of help from the teachers. They helped me learn the subjects more better and made me smarter than I was before. The staff is very polite and nice when you need their support. I thank everyone at Genesis for helping me reach my goals at becoming a better adult. I really admire everyone a Genesis for the person that they made me today. I loved the kind of style that their schools goes by because it so organized and obeyed by everyone. The classes are really small that way you can work in a better environment.

Posted September 23, 2011
This school is AWESOME! The teachers are great! I have learned so much being at this school, it is the best feeling in the world to graduate early knowing you actually earned it. Genesis has inspired me to become a teacher. I would never regret choosing to come to this school.

Posted August 24, 2011
Genesis High School is an amazing school full of opportunities and new things to learn. I would recommend this school to someone before I would reccomend another school.

Posted May 25, 2011
I would like to thank Genesis High School for helping me graduate. It has being one of the best decisions i have made in my life. The teachers there not only guide you trough your classes but commit themselves to get you going and help you have that proactive mentality. I was a step away from dropping out and Genesis really was my New Beginning. It had being years since i was excited about being in school, and coming here made me really believe in myself. Mr. Granado really does care about getting your future going and i promise you, they will really do " WHATEVER IT TAKES" to get you that diploma.

Genesis High School
1200 Cedar Street, Bastrop, TX  78602
Last modified Genesis High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Genesis High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 41 reviews.