All Sts. Episcopal School 0

Posted February 27, 2010
I had a very bad experience at All Saints. I was very disappointed in the quality of education received. I found my child was behind his public school counterparts in basic academics. The teacher didnt notify us of any problems until there were only two weeks left in the year. It seems they spent a large amount of time on arts and music, and less time on reading, writing, and arithmatic. All Saints is all about status; style over substance and keeping kids sheltered from the Beaumont Minority Community. If you are new to the community, you should send your child to Regina Howell. Better education, and its free!!!

All Sts. Episcopal School
4108 Delaware, Beaumont, TX  77706
Last modified All Sts. Episcopal School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
All Sts. Episcopal School Rating: 0 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top