Posted November 02, 2014
This year the school has lost over 15 teachers to other school districts. The administration has terrible communication, treats the teachers poorly, and is unresponsive to the concerns of parents. Run, don't walk away from Harmony Science Academy.

Posted June 15, 2014
I had high hopes sending my children to a school that emphasized science, technology, engineering, and math. My Harmony experience was a nightmare. I contacted the principal more than once with my concerns and never was contacted. The vice principal that is over the elementary was unprofessional in her knowledge of curriculum and her interaction with me. I was extremely disappointed in the education that my children received.

Posted June 03, 2014
I would rather send my kids to BISD than to Harmony Science Academy. Administration is clueless to the needs of the students they claim to serve.

Posted May 25, 2014
Harmony is terribly mismanaged. The administration is cold and uncaring. The education the students are given is poor and inconsistent. Teacher retention is impossible.

Harmony Science Academy - Beaumont 2

Posted October 16, 2013
Harmony Academy Science size is small and you would believie your child would be accommodated with better learning skills and attention. However my 3rd grader came home with homework for me to explain, Google and teach because it wasnt previously explained by teachers but advise to go the school website to get instructions. No books, Also miss graded work multiple times:/ Also the administrator Melissa, coach Loss, and some of the teachers needs anger management classes "very rude" to kids...personally seen. The supervision is horrific your child can get Bullied by other students making them uncomfortable why some teachers act as if the situation is extraneous because the bullied student is not a favorite. Honestly prejudice abides there... If you do allow your child to go there parents be very proactive , alert and aware of your child behavior patterns!

Harmony Science Academy - Beaumont 5

Posted September 06, 2013
Harmony Science Academy is a small and safe school. Parents are really involved in their children's education.

Harmony Science Academy - Beaumont
4055 Calder Ave, Beaumont, TX  77706
Last modified Harmony Science Academy - Beaumont is a Charter school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Harmony Science Academy - Beaumont Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top