Bad
Good

Mrs. Howard (1st grade) teacher is extremely wonderful. My daughter CarLyah is very happy in her classroom. My daughters smile everyday means the world to me. Thank you Mrs. Howard and Vista Academy. Sincerely, Nicole Sparrow

My son has attended Vista Academy for two years, and we absolutely love it! We are so very thankful for the strong communication skills and level of education this school has given our child. The teachers are amazing, and provide a higher level of learning and one-on-one attention. We definitely appreciate the smaller classroom sizes and friendly atmosphere. The teachers/students are like family. I recommend this school to anyone I know with children in our community. Switching to this school is one of the best decisions we have ever made for our child!

Vista Academy of Beaumont Texas is a wonderful charter school. Having this school in Beaumont has given children an opportunity to receive an education based on high achievement. The teachers and staff are the best. I have three grandchildren attending Vista and seeing their work and projects shows me the above grade level education they are receiving. They will be well prepared when the time arrives for college. I highly recommend Vista to any parent who is looking for a school with a high level of teaching and achievement.

Coming from the Beaumont Independent School System, I've found Vista Academy to be refreshing! My daughter is educated as an individual and is encouraged to soar to her highest heights. There is excellent communication between school administrators, parents, teachers and the PTO. I am aware at all times of what my child is studying and how I can be involved in her educational growth. Switching her to Vista Academy was one of the best decisions we've ever made.

My School is such a wonderful place to be. The kids don't ever want to leave and there isn't a dry eye in the place when they let out for summer vacation. The teachers are always active in there kids learning and are always available to the parents when needed. Best School EVER!!

Vista is a fantastic School!!! Higher learning at its best. Beaumont is blessed to have this school as a choice for education in our community.

Last modified Vista Academy Of Beaumont is a Charter school that serves grades PK-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.