Posted September 20, 2013
Excellent school where the staff cares about each student as if they were their own and expects them to do their best. My children were very challenged there but made the best grades they've ever had. Parent involvement throughout all of the schools in the district is the best I've ever seen.

Posted October 09, 2009
Devoted teachers and faculty, they are at the top of list for best school in this whole region.

Posted October 07, 2009
The teachers are very concerned about the children.

Posted July 16, 2009
i am a student at H-F middle school i have loved going to my school because of the great teacher and wonderful learning environment. I have made some life long friends here and i plan for all of childern to attend this excellent school

Hamshire-Fannett Intermediate School 4

Posted August 22, 2005

Hamshire-Fannett Intermediate School 4

Posted August 26, 2003
I have a 5th grader at this school. I think the teachers do a good job, however I feel the school has in the past let go of a lot of experience and opted for new young teachers. I think that we have some of the most involved parents in the area and that plays a big part in how well the children do. I was very impressed with the writing skills they learned in the fourth grade. I think the children are safe and well disciplined.

Posted August 22, 2003
My son has had mostly wonderful experiences at this school. The parents are very involved and the teachers care about the students. Discipline and learning are top priorities, and the 'Character Counts' program teaches what should have been reinforced in the school setting to begin with.

Hamshire-Fannett Intermediate School
11407 Dugat Road, Beaumont, TX  77705
Last modified Hamshire-Fannett Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades 4-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hamshire-Fannett Intermediate School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top