Bad
Good

They allow kids to be punished for not wearing tennis shoes at P.E. by making them walk circles the whole gym period. And bug you to bring snacks and if your child talks too much they dont give your child a snack. Even though you bought it! They make snack day a punishment for kids who dont behave. No wonder our kids are obese these days. Teachers are withholding food! Shame on them!

My child attended Caldwood since kindergarten,and now she's in the 6th grade! if only it was K-8 she would have stayed there.my child absoloutley loved that school.She made perfect grades,and she had the most perfect teachers,and enough lunch to suit their tummies.she'll never forget caldwood!

My child has attended Caldwood Elementary for 2 years now. His grades have been wonderful but other than that thats the only thing great about the school. They do not pay attention to the students like I think they should and do not supervise them as well. My child has learned a lot of inappropriate language since he has attended Caldwood. In my opinion the teachers run this school not the principle, like it should be. My sons teacher lets the kids run around the class room all day long like it is play time all the time. I never see any graded work that they do in class and she never sends home the homework graded. I am trying to have my child transfered to another school because I don't find this school appropriate for my child or anyone else's.

The teachers are so great. My child is in 2nd grade and she looks that they have art class. She loves the art taeacher

Last modified Caldwood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.