Caldwood Elementary School 1

Posted May 15, 2014
They allow kids to be punished for not wearing tennis shoes at P.E. by making them walk circles the whole gym period. And bug you to bring snacks and if your child talks too much they dont give your child a snack. Even though you bought it! They make snack day a punishment for kids who dont behave. No wonder our kids are obese these days. Teachers are withholding food! Shame on them!

Caldwood Elementary School 5

Posted November 18, 2011
My child attended Caldwood since kindergarten,and now she's in the 6th grade! if only it was K-8 she would have stayed there.my child absoloutley loved that school.She made perfect grades,and she had the most perfect teachers,and enough lunch to suit their tummies.she'll never forget caldwood!

Caldwood Elementary School 1

Posted May 20, 2011
My child has attended Caldwood Elementary for 2 years now. His grades have been wonderful but other than that thats the only thing great about the school. They do not pay attention to the students like I think they should and do not supervise them as well. My child has learned a lot of inappropriate language since he has attended Caldwood. In my opinion the teachers run this school not the principle, like it should be. My sons teacher lets the kids run around the class room all day long like it is play time all the time. I never see any graded work that they do in class and she never sends home the homework graded. I am trying to have my child transfered to another school because I don't find this school appropriate for my child or anyone else's.

Caldwood Elementary School 0

Posted October 05, 2009
The teachers are so great. My child is in 2nd grade and she looks that they have art class. She loves the art taeacher

Caldwood Elementary School 2

Posted June 11, 2007

Caldwood Elementary School 2

Posted January 10, 2006
A.) Good Reading Program: Voyager (The Sally Ride program) B.) Low score on arts....Low C.) Low parental involvement. D.) Interior / entrances are dark and the feeling is not UPbeat

Caldwood Elementary School 5

Posted January 03, 2006
- a former student

Caldwood Elementary School 3

Posted April 08, 2005
My child attended Caldwood Elementary for approximately 1 year. She attended the PPCD program. Although we were told our child would be grouped with other children with similar disabilities and abilities, this was not the case. I feel her class was far too large and the needs of the individual children was too much for the teachers and aid. The teachers were often absent and often the substitutes had no idea how to care for children with special needs, plus the size of the class (12-13). The class was not structured and unfortunately that is exactly what children with attention or stimulus problems need most. The children had several field trips, almost more than necessary in my opinion. The pricipal is not very personable.

Caldwood Elementary School 3

Posted March 31, 2005

Caldwood Elementary School
102 Berkshire Lane, Beaumont, TX  77707
Last modified Caldwood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Caldwood Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top