Smith Middle School 2

Posted May 25, 2011
This school is a very bad school. It is out of control. A good bit of the teachers don't even care and they tell and show this to the students. I've seen and heard chaos in the school many times. There are lots of fights and the students are recording them and putting them on the internet. The dress code is being enforced with only some of the students and others get away with it. Thought it would be better than Austin but was just as bad. My kids tell me awful stories all the time. My kids are not the same for having gone to both Smith and Austin. The teachers do not use proper English and talk just as badly as the students.

Smith Middle School 2

Posted May 24, 2010
I am the parent of a Smith Middle School student. I am new to the Beaumont area and I can say this has been quite an experience. They have no text books to send home with the students. Everything is done on worksheets. There are books available for the students to check out, but children are a product of their environment. The lack of organization and success of the students is appalling. My daughter struggles seriously in two subjects and I can count on one hand how many times homework has been assigned in these areas. I do the best I can to assist with child at home, but I think if a teacher see a student/students struggling in a subject sometimes assignments outside the class are relevant and helpful to the student.

Smith Middle School 5

Posted July 15, 2009
that is a very good school and u learn more over there than any other school

Smith Middle School 5

Posted July 15, 2009

Smith Middle School
4415 Concord Road, Beaumont, TX  77703
Last modified Smith Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Smith Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top