Posted June 02, 2014
I'm a highly ranked 2014 senior at WBHS. Do not send your kid to this school. The bullying is OBSCENE and nothing is done. A majority of the teachers do not care to help students that are confused and actually get aggravated when a question is asked. Disciplinary measures are ridiculously extreme. While there are a good handful of teachers and faculty, the bad overshines significantly. The head principal does not even return parent emails regarding important issues like bullying of a child. I enjoy learning and even having a challenge here and there, but nothing kills your spirit more than a teacher huffing and puffing when I ask one simple question. This school has honestly been the biggest joke of my life, and I can not wait to graduate and leave. I am not a bitter person, but the extent at which this school truly just disappoints me is astounding. Please choose not only another school, but a completely different district. B.I.S.D. is a wreck.

West Brook Sr High School 3

Posted January 06, 2014
i think this school is wonderful, im a nigerian student myself and here in nigeria the give way worse punishments for way stupider things, like service labour(sweeping of the school compound, packing up 100 plates after lunch or walking around and picking up other peoples trash if the teacher is nice enough) for not submitting homework early enough which is very hard for students to do, and no recess, detention, double service labour and a warning slip for coming late to school more than 2 times a week

West Brook Sr High School 2

Posted October 17, 2012
Not impressed at all, I was treated with such disdain I decided to complain. Unfortunately my e-mail was dismissed. I also contacted the District Office. My effort seems to be all in vain. Disappointed,Discouraged and Disgusted.

West Brook Sr High School 5

Posted March 22, 2012
My son went to West Brook and I was extremely pleased with the quality of the teaching and with the principal. My son currently attends a prestigious university, and has been well prepared for college academia. His AP test helped him place out of numerous core classes. School is what you make of it, and for the student who is prepared to perform on a high level, the teachers at this school can offer support and challenges.

Posted January 15, 2009

Posted September 08, 2008

West Brook Sr High School 3

Posted April 19, 2007
I agree that West Brook is an over-all good school but they take their punishment over the top. As for the extracurricular activities and teacher involvement West Brook shines and strives for exemplary status.

Posted September 14, 2006

Posted November 04, 2005

Posted September 26, 2005

West Brook Sr High School
8750 Phelan Boulevard, Beaumont, TX  77706
Last modified West Brook Sr High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
West Brook Sr High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top