Beaumont, TX

Guess Elementary School 1

Posted August 11, 2010
Removed my son after three weeks and placed him in All Saints. The public schools in this area are horrible. I have friends that send there kids here and have come home speaking slang words they have learned from teachers. Thank god my son has been in private school

Guess Elementary School 5

Posted April 25, 2010
Both of my boys attended Guess Elementary and we love it. We had a problem with one teacher when my oldest son (now in 9th) was in the 1st grade but she retired several years ago. My youngest is in the 3rd grade. He has been in the dyslexia program for 4years. The teachers are wonderful at working with him. We are zoned for a different school but I wouldn't dream of taking him out of Guess.

Guess Elementary School 1

Posted September 28, 2008
I have had both of my children at this school from K thru 4th grade. Some of the staff needs to be replaced. They are not there for the students more so to get a paycheck. Hardly any parent involvement. Lots of favortism! Compared to other schools and school districts they are really behind academically. We are relocating due to the fact of BISD having such a poor school district (at least the schools we are zoned for) not to mention the crime rate is really high also. As a parent I feel that our #1 goal is to raise honest productive children in a positive environment. No where is perfect, but you do have choices and Roy Guess is not one of them! I give this school 1 star only for the teachers that are there because it's their passion to educate the students.

Guess Elementary School 4

Posted September 17, 2008
I have a Daughter in kindergarten and she really loves her teacher. I to love the school and the education program.To me it is one of the best elementary schools in Beaumont.

Guess Elementary School 5

Posted September 13, 2008

Guess Elementary School 3

Posted November 28, 2007
I have a 1st grader at Guess and so far, I'm fairly happy with the school. It's hard to grade an entire school on just 2 teachers, so I've given it 3 stars!

Guess Elementary School
8055 Old Voth Road, Beaumont, TX  77708
Last modified Guess Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Guess Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top