Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

My son has learned alot and now he is in the honors program in the 2nd grade. I had to step in and ask about the program,which I knew my son was qualified. His 1st grade teacher to me was more worried about the conduct then his education, only problem he had was staying focus which was alot to do with the lack of work. As a parent you have to make sure you are very involved with the school, if not your child will be over looked, because it is a lot of favortism there, with the race, it is not right!!

I've had a great experience with my two boys at this school. My oldest that is now is 6th grade, went there for 1 year for 5th grade. His reading skills level went really high. My middle son was there for 1st grade and is now going to 2nd. He loved his teacher. She was so sweet and helpful. The principal of the this school is awesome too. Dr.Oge is the kind of principal that takes the time to learn the names of all her students and is always welcoming and friendly. The one thing I did not like was that the school does not have playground equipment for the outside. Otherwise, I would give it 5 stars!!!

Removed my son after three weeks and placed him in All Saints. The public schools in this area are horrible. I have friends that send there kids here and have come home speaking slang words they have learned from teachers. Thank god my son has been in private school

Both of my boys attended Guess Elementary and we love it. We had a problem with one teacher when my oldest son (now in 9th) was in the 1st grade but she retired several years ago. My youngest is in the 3rd grade. He has been in the dyslexia program for 4years. The teachers are wonderful at working with him. We are zoned for a different school but I wouldn't dream of taking him out of Guess.

I have had both of my children at this school from K thru 4th grade. Some of the staff needs to be replaced. They are not there for the students more so to get a paycheck. Hardly any parent involvement. Lots of favortism! Compared to other schools and school districts they are really behind academically. We are relocating due to the fact of BISD having such a poor school district (at least the schools we are zoned for) not to mention the crime rate is really high also. As a parent I feel that our #1 goal is to raise honest productive children in a positive environment. No where is perfect, but you do have choices and Roy Guess is not one of them! I give this school 1 star only for the teachers that are there because it's their passion to educate the students.

I have a Daughter in kindergarten and she really loves her teacher. I to love the school and the education program.To me it is one of the best elementary schools in Beaumont.

I have a 1st grader at Guess and so far, I'm fairly happy with the school. It's hard to grade an entire school on just 2 teachers, so I've given it 3 stars!

Last modified Guess Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.