Bad
Good

Develops honesty: Neutral

Posted October 30, 2015
I am not sure. I don't feel comfortable to send my kids there. I really hope school district do the right thing.

Regina Howell Elementary School 2

Posted October 30, 2015
The front office clerk are not friendly. They are not respect parents. I feel bad to be in this school.

Develops respect: Neutral

Posted October 30, 2015
The teacher yelled at kids and scared the kids. I hope only one or two teachers did this.

Regina Howell Elementary School 4

Posted August 19, 2013
Academically the curriculum does not fall behind private schools, in fact many teachers help students succeed with extra projects. I Would love to see more teachers and parents working together to build a stronger learning environment.

Posted July 19, 2011
I have a daughter in 3rd grade at Regina Howell and we LOVE it! The academics are top rate, and the teachers truly care for the students. Mrs. Hardy is always open with the students and parents alike. There is no shortage of moms and dads ready to help the faculty in anything and everything. We love Regina Howell and can't wait for our son to become a Charger just like his big sister!

Posted October 10, 2009
Mrs. Hardy knows each child by name. No matter what the grade! The teachers are beyond awesome! Regina is the best Elementary school in Beaumont!!!

Posted May 31, 2008
There are many reasons why Regina is a fantastic school, but all great organizations start with leadership. Principal Hardy invests herself in her teachers and students in such a manner that teacher morale is high, and they pass such positivity on to their students. Every teacher knows my fourth grader by name, and my daughter knows she can trust any one of them. Everyone cares about her academic and emotional growth. Each of her teachers truly loves her and loves what they are doing. We could afford an affluent private school (a Beaumont status symbol), but her education is too important. My daughter belongs at Regina!

Posted August 03, 2006
My son attends Regina Howell and the experience has been great. The teachers are highly skilled and work hard to bring out the best in each child. The principal is kind and knows each child by name. She is a great example of a leader.

Posted May 18, 2006
I have two daughters. One in first grade the other in fifth grade. Last year we attended another school district and I was apprehensive at first because we came from an explempary rated school, but I am very impressed! My first grader is learning what my other daughter was doing in the 3rd grade at the previous school. There is a great PTA and parent involvement and volunteers here which is an asset to the great teachers and staff.

Posted April 08, 2005
My child attends the PPCD program at Regina Howell. The teachers and aids involved are excellent. They run a very structured class. Mrs. Kura it the special education teacher. She is very mindful of behavior and correction when necessary. Children in these types of classes often have attention difficulties and problems focusing. And it is very important that these children have a schedule and have a model for behavior that is consistent. Mrs. Johnson is the pre-k teacher. She is very involved with each child and is attentive to their needs. Mrs. Bush is the aide. She is very helpful in making things go smoothly. The class was initially very small (5-6) has grown to around 10-12. But, the care and education has remained consistent as well. Mrs. Hardy is the prinipal. She is ever present and I see her just about every time I am at the school.

5850 Regina Lane, Beaumont, TX  77706
Last modified Regina Howell Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Regina Howell Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top