Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Develops character: Neutral

I am not sure. I don't feel comfortable to send my kids there. I really hope school district do the right thing.

The front office clerk are not friendly. They are not respect parents. I feel bad to be in this school.

Academically the curriculum does not fall behind private schools, in fact many teachers help students succeed with extra projects. I Would love to see more teachers and parents working together to build a stronger learning environment.

I have a daughter in 3rd grade at Regina Howell and we LOVE it! The academics are top rate, and the teachers truly care for the students. Mrs. Hardy is always open with the students and parents alike. There is no shortage of moms and dads ready to help the faculty in anything and everything. We love Regina Howell and can't wait for our son to become a Charger just like his big sister!

Mrs. Hardy knows each child by name. No matter what the grade! The teachers are beyond awesome! Regina is the best Elementary school in Beaumont!!!

There are many reasons why Regina is a fantastic school, but all great organizations start with leadership. Principal Hardy invests herself in her teachers and students in such a manner that teacher morale is high, and they pass such positivity on to their students. Every teacher knows my fourth grader by name, and my daughter knows she can trust any one of them. Everyone cares about her academic and emotional growth. Each of her teachers truly loves her and loves what they are doing. We could afford an affluent private school (a Beaumont status symbol), but her education is too important. My daughter belongs at Regina!

Last modified Regina Howell Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.