Beaumont, TX

Vincent Middle School 5

Posted June 25, 2014
Vincent has seen some tough years but the new assistant principal Mr. Smith is very professional and helpful. My child is in 8th grade and I can tell a difference in the school when I visit. The students seem to act better and the staff seems to be happier.

Vincent Middle School 1

Posted March 05, 2013
My child was going to the school and was bullied because was white. Was told there kind didn't belong there. was constantly harrased for the color of skin. Contacted the school and district about it and they just didn't care. So of course our child no longer goes there and we are def done with Bisd. This is not a good school for your child if you care about academics. My child was taught not see color its whats on the inside that matters not the outside. We are now paying for our child to go to another school. I do not believe my child should fear to go to school cause of being beat up. What an awful place. Be very wise about this school. Its awful...

Posted September 19, 2012
i Love vincent middle school it is the best but the teacher mrs peveto is not nice she me a hethan im laerica isedore

Vincent Middle School 5

Posted May 16, 2009
they are awesome and have really nice teachers

Vincent Middle School

Posted June 04, 2008
Vincent is a great school. The new administration is great and the Asst. Principal, Ms. Landry is always helpful, friendly and courteous. My daughter confides in her and she has a true genuine care about the kids. great school!

Posted August 24, 2007
Since the new principal has started, there have been a lot of changes. Safety and discipline are very important. The focus is education of the students. The staff and faculty work well together.

Vincent Middle School 3

Posted April 24, 2005
Very good extracurricular activities. very good education.

Posted September 13, 2004
Good band program, there are many fun things for the students to be involved in. My eldest daughter had a great experience while at Vincent and now my second daughter is there having fun. Mrs. Neichoy, and Mrs. Barland had been particularly good at preparing my daughter for high school.

Posted March 24, 2004
It is a very good school. The teachers are great and the education is fantastic. However, there are alot of students at this school who misbehave and you might not want your children hanging around with them. However, you proboly won't find a better public school in this area.

Posted February 16, 2004
Sometimes it's hard to cross all your t's and dot all your I's. But the overall quality of the school is superb. The principle seems admirable about student affairs and concerns. And does seem like a person that actually wants to help.

Vincent Middle School
350 Eldridge Drive, Beaumont, TX  77707
Last modified Vincent Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Vincent Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top