Posted November 14, 2013
One of the worst places I've ever been placed. It was a year of experiencing the closest thing to jail. Violence, terrible teachers, insane gangs of students running wild. Never again.

Ozen High School 3

Posted September 28, 2013
Ozen high school was once the most popular school to attend for many reasons. Here lately everything has seem to be falling apart. The band is small, drill team girls look lazy in the stands, football team can't win a game to save their lives, and academic wise well... on that note I blame both the teachers and the parents, your child will only give what you push them to give. Neither party helps this high school reach it's goals as being a true Magnet high school. As a minority school ozen is slowly turning the wrong way. But then there's the kids who want to learn and succeed and are actually doing it. As a graduate of the 2009 class I can say that my classmates are pretty successful with degrees of some sort. High school should be a fun learning environment for all students as well as faculty. Blame all parties for the lack of seriousness not the staff.

Ozen High School 2

Posted April 27, 2012
I feel that the school is more serious about the clothes that the students wear than what the students are actually learning in class. The staff needs A LOT of improvement. The school is also somewhat dangerous because of the students that they cannot control. I only allowed my daughter to go to that school for 2 weeks and i removed her ASAP. The male students are unbelievably rude, and disrespectful to the female students, and that is one of the main things i seen when i visited the class one day. As did i see that the teachers did not pay close attention to their students, allowing them to do many inappropriate things.

Posted February 22, 2011
The students have a disciple problem,poor teachers that have been teaching for years with no improvement. The leadership cannot be trusted and needs to be replaced. Moral would be greatly improved.

Posted October 18, 2010
I find it sad that parents have to go out there in order to be sure the teachers are even teaching anything. The teachers really are not top of the line I think they are the left overs or rejects from the other schools.

Ozen High School 5

Posted May 22, 2008

Ozen High School 0

Posted July 11, 2007
I am a recent graduate of Ozen High school and I believe that the school has great potential but the staff needs a little work. If they spent more time teaching then harrassing students on simple things that doesn't matter the school would be great. But instead the stress more about the color clothes you wear or the shoes on their feet. Most of the classes teachers spent more time on the students clothes than lesson. How are the students to learn if the teachers don't teach.

Ozen High School 4

Posted December 07, 2006
I am an ozen student and i feel that ozen is a very good school. it may have it's problems but i learned way more here than i did at central.We may have some faculity members that do inapropriate things but what school dosen't the only difference is we're all ways on the news.Anyway our principal is doing his best to reform the school so far his attemps are paying off our 10th grade TAKS scores have come up.We are the only school with a debate team in this district with the exception of pisd(Port Arthur Independent School District)and we are highly ranked num.1 if im not mistaken,I say all that to say this eventhough we have our problems we still maintain a great learning enviroment.

Ozen High School 4

Posted May 11, 2006
Ozen has a lot to offer if anyone wants to take advantage of the opportunities that are given. The only problem I see is there is a need for more help in TAKS tutorials. Starting with the students entering the 9th grade.

Ozen High School 0

Posted November 01, 2005
i think ozen is a very intelligent school the only problem is all the teachers are coaches and to many fights

Ozen High School
3443 Fannett Road, Beaumont, TX  77705
Last modified Ozen High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ozen High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top