Posted April 15, 2014
As the President of the PTA at Dishman Elementary I have to say that this school is one of the best in the district. The school is made up of a very diverse group of students (academically, economically and ethnically) and they ALL receive superior instruction from a faculty that really cares about what they are doing. Our teachers have a passion for education and it shows daily. Our PTA is strong and our parents stay involved when their schedules allow. We have wonderful programs in place and although the district itself has been riddled with problems, our school has remained strong. The campus is unified and our students are the best. You would be very hard pressed to find a better campus in Beaumont or the surrounding areas.

Posted September 26, 2013
My son has been with the school for three years. I feel that he gets what is need from his classes. If there is any concerns, I can email the Teachers.

Posted July 25, 2013
I was very nervous about moving my kid from Sally Curtis to Dishman but boy was it worth. His honors teacher was very nice, she emailed us daily and made the transition an easy and well worth one. My kid loves his new classmates, teachers, and the facility. I go on and on about this school. A+ School. Your kid will be safe and will learn from some of the best teachers with alot of experience

Dishman Elementary School 1

Posted May 19, 2013
Bad very bad lunch is horrible if I could id rate it a 0 star not nice teachers

Posted February 21, 2012
I have a child that started kindergarten this past year and so far we are very pleased with Dishman elementary. The school has a lot of additional activities to help get the children and their families involved. The principal is involved and available for any questions or concerns you may have. The campus is new and very well maintained with a new gymnasium being built this year. We highly recommend this school!

Dishman Elementary School 3

Posted October 20, 2011
My child at her old school they had all these wonderful things but she really cared about getting the graduation. She has been waiting for 4 years and unfortunately she didn't and got really depressed. Then she told me that the yearbook club members will have a big celebration at the end of school but that didn't happen. Bad principle hardly ever seen him.

Dishman Elementary School 3

Posted December 30, 2008
I have a child at Dishman and I would have agreed with the previous reviews a few years ago. I would have considered one of the three best schools in town. However, the Principal has changed since then and I have seen a lack of leadership and discipline, resulting in unhappy parents, including me.

Posted August 25, 2005
I have two children that attend Dishman and I also teach there. I know that my children are receiving the best education and loving enviroment. Their teachers have been so caring and nurturing. I am amazed at the knowledge my children have aquired and am thrilled with the love of learning that has been instilled in both of them. Dishman offers a 'real' world mix of children and I find that important in a child's ability to interact inside and outside of school. I feel very privileged to not only teach in such a wonderful school, but to also have my children in the best school!

Posted August 25, 2005
Dishman is a newer school with a great staff. The principal works very diligently to get the best for students and teachers.The school is clean and attractive. The population is diverse.

Posted August 23, 2005
My son is beginning his third year at Dishman, he is starting 4th grade. I love the school, the teachers and the content taught are great.

Dishman Elementary School
3475 Champions Drive, Beaumont, TX  77707
Last modified Dishman Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Dishman Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top