Bad
Good

As the President of the PTA at Dishman Elementary I have to say that this school is one of the best in the district. The school is made up of a very diverse group of students (academically, economically and ethnically) and they ALL receive superior instruction from a faculty that really cares about what they are doing. Our teachers have a passion for education and it shows daily. Our PTA is strong and our parents stay involved when their schedules allow. We have wonderful programs in place and although the district itself has been riddled with problems, our school has remained strong. The campus is unified and our students are the best. You would be very hard pressed to find a better campus in Beaumont or the surrounding areas.

My son has been with the school for three years. I feel that he gets what is need from his classes. If there is any concerns, I can email the Teachers.

I was very nervous about moving my kid from Sally Curtis to Dishman but boy was it worth. His honors teacher was very nice, she emailed us daily and made the transition an easy and well worth one. My kid loves his new classmates, teachers, and the facility. I go on and on about this school. A+ School. Your kid will be safe and will learn from some of the best teachers with alot of experience

Bad very bad lunch is horrible if I could id rate it a 0 star not nice teachers

I have a child that started kindergarten this past year and so far we are very pleased with Dishman elementary. The school has a lot of additional activities to help get the children and their families involved. The principal is involved and available for any questions or concerns you may have. The campus is new and very well maintained with a new gymnasium being built this year. We highly recommend this school!

My child at her old school they had all these wonderful things but she really cared about getting the graduation. She has been waiting for 4 years and unfortunately she didn't and got really depressed. Then she told me that the yearbook club members will have a big celebration at the end of school but that didn't happen. Bad principle hardly ever seen him.

I have a child at Dishman and I would have agreed with the previous reviews a few years ago. I would have considered one of the three best schools in town. However, the Principal has changed since then and I have seen a lack of leadership and discipline, resulting in unhappy parents, including me.

Last modified Dishman Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.