Posted December 16, 2013
Such a great school! My daughter is a third generation student! I wouldn't have her going anywhere else!

Posted December 16, 2013
We took our daughter out of Lumberton Primary School and enrolled her in St. Anthony Cathedral Basilica School. She is so much happier and actually loves to go to school now. This is a wonderful school.

Posted November 01, 2013
St. Anthony has always been such a family oriented school. The education is up to date and really gets the students involved. I graduated from this school in 2005,and now my son is attending. I am just as please now as I was then! It is a clam environment conducive to learning. Also a great school to send your child to if you are hoping to have your Christian faith incorporated into their daily lives. I love that St. Anthony is like a home away from home. Our children spend a lot of time at school and it is important to feel confident that your kids are in good hands!

Posted October 20, 2013
Due to my husband's transfer with his company in 2000, I had to sadly leave my small, family oriented school located in the mountains of Virginia. As I searched the Golden Triangle for a teaching position within a similar environment, I came upon a small school located in downtown Beaumont. Not only is St. Anthony Cathedral Basilica School small and family oriented, it is unique in the cultural diversity of its students, parents and family members, teachers, and staff. It is a joy to come to work each morning to greet and to be greeted within an environment that promotes high academic standards and spiritual well being as well.

Posted October 18, 2013
I am so happy to be a parent at this school. I have had two children here for elementary and middle school. Because of a move, we spent one year out of town in another Catholic School, and am happy to report that we are in love with St. Anthony even more. My daughter is now in high school, and she was very prepared academically for success. She was also able to participate in music at mass, acting in plays, service projects and so much more! The thing I love most about St. Anthony, though, is how loving, nurturing, caring, and truly supportive the teachers are.

Posted October 18, 2013
St. Anthony Cathedral School provides a safe and Christ-centered, holistic learning environment that promotes high academic standards. They have a very diverse population that promotes tolerance and acceptance. They are a faith filled community that is welcoming and promotes social justice in everyday life. It has been my pleasure to have my children attend such an outstanding school.

Posted October 11, 2013
St Anthony Cathedral Basilica School towers above other schools. Our population is culturally diverse which adds a richness to everything we do from Wednesday morning mass to music lessons. Since our school is pre K 3 through 8th grade there is continuity of instruction and discipline. Our students literally grow up here. On the eighth grade final walk-out many of the students are sobbing. St. Anthony is their home.

Posted October 11, 2013
This school is wonderful. We recently transferred our child from what is considered the local,"elite school." We believe our child is finally receiving the top notch education we have been searching for. The staff and teachers are caring and dedicated to each student's success. There are plenty of opportunities for children to participate in activities and they are encouraged to do so. Deciding to transfer our children to St Anthony's is the best decision we could have made.

Posted May 20, 2009
We are very impressed about how much the teachers care about the sucess of our child. They give 100 percent!

Posted May 13, 2009

St Anthony Cathedral Basilica School
850 Forsythe Street, Beaumont, TX  77701
Last modified St Anthony Cathedral Basilica School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Anthony Cathedral Basilica School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top