Posted October 31, 2013
I have 2 sons that attend St. Anne Catholic School. This is our sixth year and we have been very pleased. The number one reason I love the school is that they focus on developing the whole child. They provide a quality education while also teaching Christian values that are based in truth. Aside from academics and religion, the school offers countless service opportunities to the children that are age appropriate. Last year, St. Anne Church donated a piece of property that is now called, "The Giving Field." It is an amazing project that the students at the school are allowed to participate in. It currently provides fruits, vegetables and fresh eggs to the less fortunate citizens in are area. My 5th grader was able to spend an hour last week with his entire class digging up over 300 lbs. of sweet potatoes that they had planted a year ago in 4th grade. It was an amazing sight watching those kids harvest what they had planted and know that they were helping others. Their is also a very strong sense of community. My boys have always felt "known" by all the teachers and administrators and they feel very secure. I would highly recommend St. Anne Catholic School - we love it!!!

Posted October 23, 2013
When you hear St. Anne Catholic School - you think, "Community of Faith." St. Anne embodies those terms wholeheartedly through its teachings of service, faith, community, and academic excellence. I feel blessed knowing my children go to school in a safe, loving, faith-rich environment.

Posted October 22, 2013
I LOVE THE SCHOOL REGARDING ACADEMICS AND RELIGION. I HAVE BEEN VERY PLEASED AND MY CHILDREN HAVE BEEN HAPPY AND FEEL LOVED WHEN AWAY FROM HOME!

Posted October 22, 2013
This is my daughter's first year at St Anne's and she LOVES it!! She comes home everyday with a smile on her face. All the teachers and staff members are wonderful and will help you with whatever you need with no questions. I highly recommend St Anne's Catholic School!!!

Posted October 22, 2013
St. Anne's Catholic School has been such a blessing for my family. My two children are so happy at school, and I'm so happy with all of wonderful things they are learning!

Posted October 18, 2013
St Anne Catholic School has provided an excellent education as well as a safe, traditional, nurturing environment for my 4 children. As I have four children with different personalities and different learning styles, as well as one with special needs, St. Anne has provided a learning environment tailored to each and every one of them. This says a lot about a non-public school. I know that when my children graduate from St. Anne, they will be more than prepared to be successful in high school and beyond because of this solid foundation.

Posted September 11, 2013
St. Anne Catholic School is home to me and my family. My children are 3rd generation St. Anne students. My life and the life of my three children would not be what it is today without the education and values that we all received. The school does a wonderful job of keeping up with the ever-changing technological demands of our time without losing our traditional values that make St. Anne School so great. I feel that my children not only receive the best education that is available but also receive love from their teachers, administration and staff. They are at school more than they are at home so I feel it's important for my children to be in a school that fosters a safe and loving environment. As they get older they need to be academically prepared for high school. I can say that St. Anne School more than prepared my oldest child to succeed in a rigorous high school academic program. Being in all advanced classes, the educational foundation that he received at St. Anne made it easy for him to seamlessly assimilate into his high school curriculum. St. Anne Catholic School is our home, and I wish everyone could experience what my entire family has for the last 60 years.

Posted September 11, 2013
Just like any other school, THE HOPES AND ASPIRATIONS OF ST. ANNE'S FOUNDERS ARE THE AIMS OF EVERY PARENT UPON WHICH THEIR KID'S FUTURE REVOLVES. But what separates this school from most is that it expects the MOST from every student, and as it is a person's most is usually his or her BEST. That is why if your kid comes from St. Anne, he or she IS ONE OF THE BEST.......IF NOT THE BEST!!! My daughter is in 6th grade right now and i can say that not only that she has grown academically but most importantly spiritually and not to mention her social skills have developed tremendously as well. The experience right now has far exceeded our expectations. I can't think of a better way to invest on my daughter and her development as a whole person than sending her to the BEST school in Beaumont TX.......and that to me is ST. ANNE.

Posted September 10, 2013
My children love St Anne Catholic School! They both feel like its their second home! The teachers are great! They work above and beyond their regular duties . I believe students are given a lot of opportunities to learn the curriculum / electives and to learn more about God . Both of these are equally important, in my opinion . Administration as well as support staff at the office, nurse station, library , extended day and cafeteria are very welcoming and helpful. As a parent, I have attended meetings and I see that they put the students' interest first. They also keep parents well informed . All the teachers have IPADs now to keep up with advances in technology. Security is a top priority, as well. The success of this school comes from having a great staff who cares enough to push for positive changes when necessary.

Posted August 29, 2013
As parents, it is a big decision to choose a school for your children. One day, my husband and I were discussing with our son and daughter how Catholic Education is shaping their future. We are very happy that we made the right decision to be with the St. Anne community. Every day is a blessed day at St. Anne; we have a 6th grader and 5th grader currently. For the past 6 years, we saw how our children grew and developed to be Christians and a well-rounded persons. Their academic performance exceeded our expectations. In addition, we have the peace of mind that our son and daughter are safe and secured in the campus. In his own words; my son loves his teachers, the challenges he receives, the food at Cat Caf (especially chicken rings), the morning prayer, PE with a great coach, and being part of the band . On the other hand, my daughter stated that the electives are so much fun (especially ART), she said that she has the nicest teachers, and she enjoys the mathematical concepts taught to her. As parents, my husband and I believe that sending our children to St. Anne is one of our BEST decisions we ever made! Thank you St. Anne for everything! GO WILDCATS!

St. Anne Catholic School
375 North 11th Street, Beaumont, TX  77702
Last modified St. Anne Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St. Anne Catholic School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 26 reviews.