Our Mother Of Mercy Catholic School 0

Posted December 08, 2009
Hi, I am the Secretary and Bookkeeper here at Our Mother of Mercy Catholic School. I have been here almost a year, and I can tell you that I have never done anything more rewarding than getting to know our students and faculty. We are small, so we know each and every student and their families. Each teacher has the time to truly teach our students and not merely dish out homework. I invite you to come to our school and visit. You will not be disappointed. Feel free to call me and I will tell you about our school, its history and get you any information you need. Donna Anderson Secretary/Bookkeeper Our Mother of Mercy Catholic School

Our Mother Of Mercy Catholic School 5

Posted July 13, 2009
Our Mother of Mercy is an excellent school founded on the principles of Jesus Christ. All teachers are highly qualified and spirit filled. Our Mother of Mercy School was extablished in 1927 as a mission school and, it has a tradition of faith based education. Many of the students of Our Mother of Mercy are very successful and, they have maintained the heart of a servant. At Our Mother of Mercy, students Enter to Learn and Leave to Serve.

Our Mother Of Mercy Catholic School
3390 Sarah Street, Beaumont, TX  77705
Last modified Our Mother Of Mercy Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-5
Our Mother Of Mercy Catholic School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top