PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

My children received an amazing education at All Saints that provided a solid foundation for high school, college, and graduate school. The faculty is as well trained as any I have ever encountered. Continuing education for faculty is ongoing and state of the art. All Saints "works" for many reasons, not the least of which is that administration, faculty, parents, and students are on the same page. The rigorous curriculum, emphasis on fine arts, and technology are just a few of the advantages any student will encounter at All Saints. I wouldn't send my children any place else.

All Saints Episcopal School provides excellent education to their students. As a mom, I have seen my daughter develop into superb student with high moral and ethical values . It is the best school to lay a very strong academic foundation for higher learning. you can sense and feel dedication the moment you step into the school, right from Administration, teachers , Faculty and custodians.

We spent many years at this school and are very disappointed in the caliber of education that our child received. It seems as if the focus has turned towards educating only the elite children in the area with limited amounts of time centered in core academic classes daily. If you are not financially able to support their numerous campaigns your child is pretty much ignored by the majority of the teaching staff. There is a big problem with social cliques among the students and parents alike. This is not the example of Christ centered education we wanted for our children. Tuition soars each year tuition costs about $2500 more from 2010 to 2013, yet another way to weed out lower income families. We saw our child who scored at a gifted level on ability test score well below public school children on academic components, because of lack of instruction. There are much better choices in the area for Christ centered academic driven education. After 4 years at All Saints the only things we long for is our money back.

All Saints is the best school around! The children start each day off with chapel and no other school around does that! Parents are encouraged to be involved on campus. The teachers are loving and continue to stay on top of the latest topics. The administration is friendly and willing to help with any questions or concerns. The campus is beautiful, especially with the new 3-5th grade building and eating area. (It is a must see!) The technology is cutting edge. The curriculum is top notch! Personally, I have three children, preschool to middle school, and they all love it!!! (I love it too!) It is worth every penny!

I had a very different experience at All Saints. I was very disappointed in the quality of education received. I found my child was behind his public school counterparts in basic academics. The teacher didnt notify us of any problems until there were only two weeks left in the year. It seems they spent a large amount of time on arts and music, and less time on reading, writing, and arithmatic. All Saints is all about status; style over substance and keeping kids sheltered from the Beaumont Minority Community. If you are new to the community, you should send your child to Regina Howell. Better education, and its free!!!

All Saints is a very fine school providing all of the elements necessary for the students to grow scholastically and individually.

This is an incredible school!! The teachers are committed beyond belief! The current administration is very strong. I read a review that complained about report cards being sent out improperly. That was a computer error and was corrected. Some people only allow mistakes in themselves but are intolerable of anyone else making one. My children have received an exceptional education there and encountered teachers who gave above and beyond to help them be successful. The world needs more schools like this one!

Teachers are really great, we love going to chapel everyday.

Last modified All Saints Episcopal School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8